[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

And with the 5th pick in the draft I take....? HELP!

max040405

8 team league, 1 pt per reception.

Assuming the big 3 are gone and Portis at 4 who do I take at 5? I know the obvious answer is Tiki, but isn't he due to have a bad season...and, playing in the NFC East with a brutal schedule. Do I take Tiki or go for Caddillac, Edge, Stephen Jackson, or someone else????

HELP!!!!

Consider Edge. I think Edge will have a great year in Arizona. The Cardinals were awful in the red zone and Edge will help them score those touchdowns. His touchdowns will go up with maybe his yards going down a little. I like my chances with him. Caddy and Jackson are close behind in my book. Something just always bothers me about Tiki but that is just me.

Edited by Goopster24

I wouldn't even look at Jackson if Rudi and Edge were still on the board. Steven Jackson plays all of his home games on turf and has bad legs as it is from all of his injuries last year as for edge I agree he has no offensive line besides a beast of a man Leonard Davis, but I think Tiki is your choice here, he has continued to prove hes a top back in the NFL, I know his TD's arent as high as we would like but he is a threat in the running and passing game, I like Tiki here at #5.

Also if you know someone picking behind you that is really high on Tiki and your still not to sure then trade down in the 1st round swap 3rd or 4th round picks with him to move yourself up and im sure you could get Edge or Rudi there

8 team league, 1 pt per reception.

Assuming the big 3 are gone and Portis at 4 who do I take at 5? I know the obvious answer is Tiki, but isn't he due to have a bad season...and, playing in the NFC East with a brutal schedule. Do I take Tiki or go for Caddillac, Edge, Stephen Jackson, or someone else????

HELP!!!!

Shock everyone and pick Ronnie Brown at 5. Brown will catch just as many balls as Tiki, Brown is younger, has an easier schedule, won't be taken out of the game inside the 20. Hell, Brown might just outproduce one of the top 3 stud rbs......don't laugh.....

Shock everyone and pick Ronnie Brown at 5. Brown will catch just as many balls as Tiki, Brown is younger, has an easier schedule, won't be taken out of the game inside the 20. Hell, Brown might just outproduce one of the top 3 stud rbs......don't laugh.....

Yes, it's time to see what BROWN can do for you !!!! :D

How about Lamont Jordan? With receptions being rewarded and a better QB, he just might be the dark horse here. But I would look to Tiki first, probably. it actually depends on your league's scoring and position requirements.