[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

party @ sky's house !

Down Goes Frazia

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

first off let me say something directed to "hugh b tool"...i didnt call anyone out....i saw a drunk picture of a guy at a poker table...i made a joke....the guy had that "look" to him...i was kidding....im sorry you guys in the league wanna act like i ruined the guys life or something...as far as i know...i havent been banned, nor has the comment been edited or deleted....theres really no harm done...and im defending myself because i see no reason for a bunch of you to react the way you have

now mr sky... let me say this....i dont need you to fly me anywhere...i can afford any plane ticket i need...thanks though

heres my pic....make fun of it for "two pages" if you wish...see if i give a flying Puffenstuff...i guess this proves what "huge nads" i have since some of you didnt think id post it!!!(not really...im really just laughing at how pathetic some of you are for thinking that i might be worried about what you say)

http://myspace-928.vo.llnwd.net/00286/82/96/286766928_l.jpg

im glad you fancy your chances sky...but really...id beat the snot out of you and randy(that being said...i have nothing against randy..i didnt realize you sensitive homos would take it so seriously)....

its funny how a harmless joke(think about it...it really is harmless...yer blowing it out of proportion) makes you call me names and judge my character....stop taking yourself, and a message board, so damn seriously

First off, if you had the nads to fly to Seattle, Id gladly meet you there, and I promise you wouldnt lay a hand on Sky. Sometimes you need to learn to S T F U. Being a smart mouth punk kid is one thing, but you crossed the line with your comments to Sky. I dont know Randy from adam, and he can defend himself. But you even thinking you would put a finger on Sky, is about as low class as it gets. You owe that man an apology, and not some half assed one, but a sincere, Im a punk kid idiot, who got carried away with my tongue, and I was totally wrong, apology. What do you say MO.

Edited by Sgt. Ryan

First off, if you had the nads to fly to Seattle, Id gladly meet you there, and I promise you wouldnt lay a hand on Sky. Sometimes you need to learn to S T F U. Being a smart mouth punk kid is one thing, but you crossed the line with your comments to Sky. I dont know Randy from adam, and he can defend himself. But you evening thinking you would put a finger on Sky, is about as low class as it gets. You owe that man an apology, and not some half assed one, but a sincere, Im a punk kid idiot, who got carried away with my tongue, and I was totally wrong, apology. What do you say MO.

sgt...i dont wanna drag this out....but...i never made any physical threats to anyone...someone said randy would "drop me" blah blah...and i said i doubt it, after a few people chimed in saying theyd pay for my plane ticket...then sky started making some comments to me...telling me hed pony up the money himself saying hed fancy his chances...its a pain...but if you really read the thread...i never came out and was like "hey sky ill kick your ass"

hey, im wrong ok...with what i said...but as you said...randy can defend himself...i didnt appreciate the attack from sky...i think hes takin this way to seriously...and i really think he owes me an apology...its cool man i aint mad at him one way or another

sall good...i apologized to the one person that i owe one too....if the rest of you wanna hold a grudge against me...so be it....

cool out sky...i meant no harm

sgt...i dont wanna drag this out....but...i never made any physical threats to anyone...someone said randy would "drop me" blah blah...and i said i doubt it, after a few people chimed in saying theyd pay for my plane ticket...then sky started making some comments to me...telling me hed pony up the money himself saying hed fancy his chances...its a pain...but if you really read the thread...i never came out and was like "hey sky ill kick your ass"

hey, im wrong ok...with what i said...but as you said...randy can defend himself...i didnt appreciate the attack from sky...i think hes takin this way to seriously...and i really think he owes me an apology...its cool man i aint mad at him one way or another

sall good...i apologized to the one person that i owe one too....if the rest of you wanna hold a grudge against me...so be it....

cool out sky...i meant no harm

Sky & Randy are good personal friends, not just a couple of random guys on a message board. I know if anyone I didn't know made the same comment about one of my friends, be it on a MB or anywhere else, I would likely react the same way. In the same sense a lot of us here know Sky personally, we've met, had coversation, shared our personal lives & keep in contact. So we, as well consider Sky our friend as well.

listen...straight up...sky i apologize...to you

i guess were at different points in our lives...i mean me personally..if i posted a pic of one of my friends and someone started making fun of them..id probably join right in and laugh...even though i care about them just the same....whereas you probably have a different perspective on your relationships with your good friends

again...i meant no harm

listen...straight up...sky i apologize...to you

i guess were at different points in our lives...i mean me personally..if i posted a pic of one of my friends and someone started making fun of them..id probably join right in and laugh...even though i care about them just the same....whereas you probably have a different perspective on your relationships with your good friends

again...i meant no harm

Nicely done young grasshopper. :D

Okay now back to the party. I forgot all about the 21 year old scotch we were swiggin' like koolaid :D

This was a Fantasy Football fest that should set standards. Friends and foes at the same time talking scratch all the while sharing grog and breaking bread together. It is no wonder why this stuff is so addicting and believe me it crosses gender lines too. Sky's grandaughter doesn't play ball like her older brother, but seems to know the game and is interested totally at 14 years old. She will be a keeper in every way shape and form and is the new generation Bunz etc.

Now that all the dust is settled and apologies with some form of contrition(hopefully) have been made lets make fun of my pictures. The one where Fraz says I was discussing strategy was actually me asking Jedi what Eddie Kennison was still doing on the board after 2 rounds :D The one of me playing poker is when I was going all in on a 4/6os gut shot straight call. Much to Pilsburys chagrin I got the 5 on the river(paddling while blind) :D The one of me cooking the steaks is actually me teaching a coed BBQ class at a couples shower I attended recently :D

Now on to a great season and I hope for strained quads and pulled groins for all my opponents players the week I play them because as my Daddy always said : "it is never a bad thing to be lucky and good" :D

Edited by Hugh B Tool

this thread is old & quite frankly needs to go no further. MO manned up & apologized.... this needs to be done. Randy has read the thread & obviously sees no reason to chime in..... we all should pad our post counts elsewhere.

Can we talk about the bud instead? :D

Now that all the dust is settled and apologies with some form of contrition(hopefully) have been made lets make fun of my pictures. The one where Fraz says I was discussing strategy was actually me asking Jedi what Eddie Kennison was still doing on the board after 2 rounds :D The one of me playing poker is when I was going all in on a 4/6os gut shot straight call. Much to Pilsburys chagrin I got the 5 on the river(paddling while blind) :D The one of me cooking the steaks is actually me teaching a coed BBQ class at a couples shower I attended recently :D

Now on to a great season and I hope for strained quads and pulled groins for all my opponents players the week I play them because as my Daddy always said : "it is never a bad thing to be lucky and good" :D

Hugh, um...you're a bit more Hugh than last years pics. Dude, you look like you could handle quite a few of the grills around this joint. Nice to see you're no longer sporting the mullet. :D:D

nothing beats being together in the same room for the draft. i'm doing some on-line now but i consider them all warm-ups to when we have our local on 9/2. this thread, with the exception of the slight detour, is a great fire-up! looks like an awesome time ...

:D

Hugh, um...you're a bit more Hugh than last years pics. Dude, you look like you could handle quite a few of the grills around this joint. Nice to see you're no longer sporting the mullet. :D:D

To quote a line from Duece Bigelow "THAT'S ONE HUGH B*TCH!!"

I noticed that you guys started with a snake draft, then after rd. 2 it went wild. Do you guys redraw

or do you have a particular order you stick to. :D

Nice pix by the way. Best FF draft I've ever seen. I'm hoping to duplicate the steaks in about a week and a half. Most of the guys in my local smoke pot like it's going out of style. I mean, seriously, it's like Cheech and Chong meets Jeff Spicoli's van. I haven't smoked since I was in my 20s but sitting there I get a buzz just

by the 2nd hand smoke. I always get a slight paranoid feeling that if the cops showed up, we'd all get thrown into the p-wagon. I enjoy my brew and most of all, the comraderee(spell check). I'd love to meet you guys.

I noticed that you guys started with a snake draft, then after rd. 2 it went wild. Do you guys redraw

Nice pix by the way. Best FF draft I've ever seen. I'm hoping to duplicate the steaks in about a week and a half. Most of the guys in my local smoke pot like it's going out of style. I mean, seriously, it's like Cheech and Chong meets Jeff Spicoli's van. I haven't smoked since I was in my 20s but sitting there I get a buzz just

by the 2nd hand smoke. I always get a slight paranoid feeling that if the cops showed up, we'd all get thrown into the p-wagon. I enjoy my brew and most of all, the comraderee(spell check). I'd love to meet you guys.

So, some clarification....

We get together in early Spring and draw the odd rounds and snake the rounds in between.

The Emerald City's Best is not a pot party. Tequila and Scotch maybe for some. :D

Most of all, DMD put it best, it is exactly what FFL is all about.

We redraw every odd round and snake back on the following even. There was talk at the draft of switching to redraw every round.

We redraw every odd round and snake back on the following even. There was talk at the draft of switching to redraw every round.

When I first joined my local(1992-93), we drew cards for the 1st rd. Then if you drew the ace-5(was a 10 team then) in rd. 1, you drew from the 6-10 in round 2. Then a redraw in rd 3 and the cycle started again.

We did this for about 5 years and decided that, although it was fun, it was too time consuming. We played IDPs way back then so we drafted 23 rounds. Went to a snake draft after. I never had the luck in the redraws. IMO it can possibly penalize someone who has done their homework only to get shafted with 5-10

or 10-5 picks. It was alot of fun.

BTW, I never said I liked the fact that my local was a pot party. In fact, I downright hate it. We now separate

into 2 rooms with the smokers and non smokers. And one of those rooms is usually the screened porch where I can get some fresh air to go with my brewskies. :D

No you wouldn't! And I resent that you find the need to type something like that. :D You don't even know him...

Edit:

The more I think about this the more pissed I get.

Randy = Techwarriors here at the Huddle. He is also a close personal friend who I have known longer than anyone here. He was a member of my long time local long before this forum for anonymous attacks was even thought of.

You have no clue who he is and to make a statement like that on an extremely active board is totally out of line! You had best hope that his kids don't see your post!

Thank You Sky ,as I am just viewing this thread and i'm pissed too!

Thank You Sky ,as I am just viewing this thread and i'm pissed too!

Hey, bud -- the dude's comment was out of line, but he was just trying to be funny. He realized pretty quickly that pedophilia and humor don't belong together, and he apologized to both you and sky. The rest of it is just macho flare-ups. :D

P.S. Sky, just so you know, I've got your back as well. I'm pretty sure you can handle yourself better than most people your age, but if you ever need anything...:D

:D

Edited by Swiss Cheezhead