[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

wr help

Superpickle

Roy.....

T.J. Houshmandzadeh, WR, CIN

Bruised Heel

Huddle Up: After missing practice on Wednesday and Thursday with a bruised heel Bengals' WR T.J. Houshmandzadeh was downgraded to questionable on the team's official injury report and the medical staff isn't sure of he will be able to play against the Chiefs. According to reports Houshmandzadeh did some individual work with the team trainers on Thursday. A final decision on his status probably won't be made until Sunday so check back with us then for an update.

Roy.....

T.J. Houshmandzadeh, WR, CIN

Bruised Heel

Huddle Up: After missing practice on Wednesday and Thursday with a bruised heel Bengals' WR T.J. Houshmandzadeh was downgraded to questionable on the team's official injury report and the medical staff isn't sure of he will be able to play against the Chiefs. According to reports Houshmandzadeh did some individual work with the team trainers on Thursday. A final decision on his status probably won't be made until Sunday so check back with us then for an update.

I take back my previous statement after the latest news of injury to Housh, Go with Roy. Long term though I do see Housh posting better stats than Roy....I’ll put money on that!

I take back my previous statement after the latest news of injury to Housh, Go with Roy. Long term though I do see Housh posting better stats than Roy....I’ll put money on that!

I'll take that bet, Hanson...I see Roy Williams getting 10 tds this year....

Better work some O/T, cuz Roy is in a Martz offense now.

Better work some O/T, cuz Roy is in a Martz offense now.

Martz offense huh? Let’s see... Bulger to Holt or Kitna to Roy.

You make the call. Kitna is no Bulger and Roy only dreams of being as good as Holt. That’s why Martz was successful. Will see on Sunday.

Sorry to the “Poster” for getting off the subject but some people need to be corrected.

Martz offense huh? Let’s see... Bulger to Holt or Kitna to Roy.

You make the call. Kitna is no Bulger and Roy only dreams of being as good as Holt. That’s why Martz was successful. Will see on Sunday.

Sorry to the “Poster” for getting off the subject but some people need to be corrected.

You can try to justify your bet all you want. Whatever makes you feel secure.