[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Bears are the best team in football

Goopster24

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

not even best team in the nfc have you seenh tony romo play lately?

I take it you're a Dallas fan? You're displaying the usual early symptoms of bipolar Dallasitis, a well known disease that strikes cretins. Symptoms include depths of despair and screams of "foul, unfair, blahblahblah" when Dallas lose and claims of deitic omniscience, "best team in history of world blahblahblah" when they win.

Edited by Ursa Majoris

Dallas- Romo, really? They have already lost to NYG and PHI and will probably lose to both of these teams again later in the season plus they just lost to the worst team in their division WAS. In addition they will be losing to IND in wk 11 and possibly NO & ATL in wk 14&15. Lead by a rookie QB and with both the NYG and PHI in their division I really don’t think Dallas even makes the playoffs.

:D

Let's see who's going to wrestle away home field advantage from the Bears. Playing at home, they are the best team in the NFC. :D

Where they at home last year vs the Panthers in the playoffs ?

That's last year. :D

I hope the Boys make it to Chicago. It will be a great game, and it will be a defense that Romo has never seen before in terms of speed.

You need to have a bad memory in this game, Whomp. Bringing up last year is weak. How was Romo last year? He sucked.

NYG- No reason to go here being that we will get to find out who is better team is this weekend

Car- Currently in 3rd place in their division and they just got embarrassed by Dallas in their last game 35-14 w/ their best player S. Smith playing. To call them the best team in their division let alone the NFC seems like a stretch to me.

Dallas- Romo, really? They have already lost to NYG and PHI and will probably lose to both of these teams again later in the season plus they just lost to the worst team in their division WAS. In addition they will be losing to IND in wk 11 and possibly NO & ATL in wk 14&15. Lead by a rookie QB and with both the NYG and PHI in their division I really don’t think Dallas even makes the playoffs.

That leaves Philly who just happens to be on a three game losing streak. I wont argue Philly even with the current three game losing steak only because that would make me a hypocrite (I was in Vegas a month ago and bet on both Philly and CHI to win the super bowl) so obviously I think there a good team but based on the odd’s Vegas was giving, Vegas agrees with me that CHI is the better of the two teams and clearly the best team in the weak NFC.

So much for this garbage...

Fot that matter, weren't they home against the Dolphins this year?

I still think the Bears are the team in the NFC, but they aren't dominating like they were at the beginning of the season. The NFC is a hodgepodge of teams (Carolina, Cowboys, Bears, Seahawks, the Saints, maybe even the hot/cold Giants) , I'll be betting on the team that gets the hottest towards the end of the season. And that might not be a team I'm accouting for. :D

I hope the Boys make it to Chicago. It will be a great game, and it will be a defense that Romo has never seen before in terms of speed.

You need to have a bad memory in this game, Whomp. Bringing up last year is weak. How was Romo last year? He sucked.

Sorry Gil, but Romo has faced faster defenses than Chicago. Chicago has nothing coming off the edge like Indy's Freeney and mathis, New York's Osi and Strahan. The Bears secondary is a huge weakness still, and Romo will burn the blitz more than once in this matchup. And Marion Barber will be able to run on Chicago. On the other side of the ball, Dallas will win this game. The dallas D will confuse and destroy Grossman. dallas wins 24-10 vs Chicago and anotehr great reg season, playing a bunch of nobodies will be the doom of the Bears once again in the post season.

Fot that matter, weren't they home against the Dolphins this year?

You mean a team that had a bye week to prepare and now has reeled off 4 straight once they found their legs? It's easy to nit pick all you want. The Bears are better than any other team in the NFC and if they stay on top for homefiled, it will take a very good team to beat them. Better than your Seahawks who won't be able to run against a good D like the Bears. :D

Sorry Gil, but Romo has faced faster defenses than Chicago. Chicago has nothing coming off the edge like Indy's Freeney and mathis, New York's Osi and Strahan. The Bears secondary is a huge weakness still, and Romo will burn the blitz more than once in this matchup. And Marion Barber will be able to run on Chicago. On the other side of the ball, Dallas will win this game. The dallas D will confuse and destroy Grossman. dallas wins 24-10 vs Chicago and anotehr great reg season, playing a bunch of nobodies will be the doom of the Bears once again in the post season.

Sarge.....he faced Indy at home. Big difference. Same with the Giants. Their only tough road win is Carolina, and quite frankly, that's not looking so tough anymore. I understand where you're coming from, but in Chicago....a first year starter in the playoffs...he'll struggle. I have no doubt. It's a pipedream you're living.

The Bears are better than any other team in the NFC and if they stay on top for homefiled,

I think the Bears are currently the best team in the NFC and homefield advantage is pretty much wrapped up. I also think their recent performances show they are far from being penciled in as the NFC representative. It's Week 12 and Da Bears have an opportunity to close out a cake schedule and prove to be the cream of the crop in the NFC throughout the regualr season and the playoffs. I'm not sold yet. :D

I didnt realize you were just speaking of this year..They have holes Gil..I laugh at the will the Bears go undefeated nonsense we had to put up with earlier in the year..Im not saying Dallas are world beaters but the NFC isnt as wrapped up as you think it is whether its Dallas or not

My post was also about the fact that homefield guarentees you nothing if you do get it as evident in last years playoffs

It will be a great home stretch though..Im glad Dallas has had a ressurection of sorts..I dont count out anyone though

Edited by whomper

I think the Bears are currently the best team in the NFC and homefield advantage is pretty much wrapped up. I also think their recent performances show they are far from being penciled in as the NFC representative.

I think that we can all agree on that. If Glassman keeps turning the ball over, they definitely won't be representing the NFC in Feb.

I didnt realize you were just speaking of this year..They have holes Gil..I laugh at the will the Bears go undefeated nonsense we had to put up with earlier in the year..Im not saying Dallas are world beaters but the NFC isnt as wrapped up as you think it is whether its Dallas or not

My post was also about the fact that homefield guarentees you nothing if you do get it as evident in last years playoffs

It will be a great home stretch though..Im glad Dallas has had a ressurection of sorts..I dont count out anyone though

Plenty of holes, Whomp.

Everyone has em....and never once did you hear me say they'd go undefeated. I thought they would at home, though--and I was wrong about that.

Sarge.....he faced Indy at home. Big difference. Same with the Giants. Their only tough road win is Carolina, and quite frankly, that's not looking so tough anymore. I understand where you're coming from, but in Chicago....a first year starter in the playoffs...he'll struggle. I have no doubt. It's a pipedream you're living.

Isnt Grossman a first year starter as well? Unless you are counting the mop up of last season when he got rocked by Carolina in the playoffs. I see Romo as better than Grossman right now. BTW, if Osi and Strahan played vs Chicago, they would have 3 loses now. Dallas got those 2, with Bledsoe for a half, and still had a chance to win the game, with Romo turning it over 3 times in a half, if TO only makes a 4th down catch, that hit him in the hands.

Edited by Sgt. Ryan

Plenty of holes, Whomp.

Everyone has em....and never once did you hear me say they'd go undefeated. I thought they would at home, though--and I was wrong about that.

To be honest I was kind of fishing for you a little..Then you responded and my heart wasnt in a real thought out response to you and I didnt want to use the old favorite." I was fishing" line..Truth is that D is dominant and winning in NE is never easy..Im not sold on Grossman but they may be able to win despite him with D..Im just glad Dallas is competing..We were in the doldroms until Romo came in..I dont feel invincable but Im happy we have a shot to make some noise..The stretch run and playoffs are going to be awesome..Chicago has had some peculiar games which have taken some of the steam out of the "they own the NFC talk" but they are still the team to beat ..If they get homefield it will be difficult but not impossible...Im just excited to watch a nice run..