[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Why Vick is the highest paid

WaterMan

I never get laid because Vick gave me and entire South herpes. Since he can run so fast, he pretty much spread it all over the South in less than a week.

DO NOT speak for the south. he might have given you the herp from sucking his nuts but not the south(at least not La.)

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Figured this might be a good day to bump this up, since Vick had 101 yds passing & 2 turnovers going into the last drive in the Falcons' loss against that high-powered juggernaut that is the Detroit Lions.

Care to comment now, Vick jock sniffers?

Did you watch the game bub?

Here are some comments from people who actually watched the game.

This one is from a Lions fan;

Boy, Crumpler with a BAD drop there. I'm seeing a bit of what Vick/ATL fans have been talking about with the dropsies there. No excuse for that.

Nice drop Lelie.

Another sure first down pass dropped.

ANOTHER drop by Jenkins.

But it's all on Vick :D

if the guy has herpes would you want to be touching the balls he throwing at you?

:D

:bash:

FYI,

Once the Gold Digger got her money from Vick, she lost all interest in pursuing the case & the DA then dropped / dismissed the case for lack of evidence, even though a Herpes test is both simple to administer & quite accurate.

But of course, that hasn't been reported nationally. Wonder why? :D

Once the Gold Digger got her money from Vick, she lost all interest in pursuing the case & the DA then dropped / dismissed the case for lack of evidence, even though a Herpes test is both simple to administer & quite accurate.

Incorrect. It was a civil case. D.A.'s don't get involved in civil cases. Plaintiff got her money through a settlement, so she and her lawyers dropped the lawsuit.

Incorrect. It was a civil case. D.A.'s don't get involved in civil cases. Plaintiff got her money through a settlement, so she and her lawyers dropped the lawsuit.

Yep you're right. :D

Civil Suit filed in Gwinnett County State Court. She got her dough & dropped it. It was all about the Benjamins.

Here's some info from Mike Herndon, supervisor of the National Herpes Hotline, American Social Health Association.

"It could be from a sex partner 10 years ago and not from your most recent partner," said Mike Herndon, supervisor of the National Herpes Hotline, which is run by the American Social Health Association. "Most people who are diagnosed with herpes assume it is from their most recent partner, but they could have been infected years ago."

Civil Suit filed in Gwinnett County State Court. She got her dough & dropped it. It was all about the Benjamins.

Here's some info from Mike Herndon, supervisor of the National Herpes Hotline, American Social Health Association.

Well then if good ole Mike Herndon is right ... there is no need to go using such a fine alias as Ron Mexico.

obviously Vick has something to hide, or he wouldn't have paid. So we can deduce that he not only has the Herp, but he most likely didn't tell her about it.

(althought if she was smart, he could've told her before hand, and if she had it, she could've pretended not to have it and then got a check up after that, (providing there was no record of her having beforehand) and then said he gave it to her.) geez. that's a mighty big "IF"

edit: ooh ooh..or maybe he never even met her, but if she was able to find out he had the Herp, and if she also had the Herp, she could've basically blackmailed him. Yah, that's possible. Now probable?....

Edited by LooGie

obviously Vick has something to hide, or he wouldn't have paid. So we can deduce that he not only has the Herp, but he most likely didn't tell her about it.

(althought if she was smart, he could've told her before hand, and if she had it, she could've pretended not to have it and then got a check up after that, (providing there was no record of her having beforehand) and then said he gave it to her.) geez. that's a mighty big "IF"

edit: ooh ooh..or maybe he never even met her, but if she was able to find out he had the Herp, and if she also had the Herp, she could've basically blackmailed him. Yah, that's possible. Now probable?....

They had been F buddies for a few years Loogie. Vick never took her out in public though. She was for horizontal entertainment purposes only.

Elliott claims in the suit she met Vick in Virginia Beach in 2001 -- both lived in the area -- and had an off-and-on relationship with him before and after she moved to the Atlanta area in 2002.

As far as paying her off is admiting guilt, I don't know about that. Lots & lots & lots of celebrities are targeted for Civil Suits and paying off the Gold Diggers is the easiest way make them go away. Pretty common. :D

Did Vick giver her herpes? I don't know.

The thing is, nobody else does either...except Vick & the Gold Digger...and maybe you. :D

They had been F buddies for a few years Loogie. Vick never took her out in public though. She was for horizontal entertainment purposes only.

As far as paying her off is admiting guilt, I don't know about that. Lots & lots & lots of celebrities are targeted for Civil Suits and paying off the Gold Diggers is the easiest way make them go away. Pretty common. :D

Did Vick giver her herpes? I don't know.

The thing is, nobody else does either...except Vick & the Gold Digger...and maybe you. :bash:

man. I wish i was multi-millionaire NFL QB. :D they have all the fun.