[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Can we agree that Bush is a bust?

Bronco Billy

A good rushing game to go with his good receiving numbers.

He's coming around. Hopefully this portends big things for NEXT year.

I have said in this thread that the expectations were unfairly high for him, which was not his fault.

That was a hell of a game. Now the question that begs being answered is whether he can sustain that many touches regularly in a season. If he does, he could end up being a solid RB. If he stays a CoP RB, he's sure not going to match up to the draft/preseason hype.

I have my doubts that he can be a featured RB.

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

c'mon...this week you are. but what about last week? And what about most of those other weeks when he didn't score 30 points? If it wasn't for 3 of the last 4 weeks of the season where would he be? And last week, the NO offense no-show did me in, so yeah, it's sour grapes but he clearly wasn't worth an every week start.

Well, I get points per reception in the league that I own him, and with the exception of only a couple of weeks, I started him consistently and was very pleased with the results. In the right scoring system (like mine) he is a very valuable RB. And that's while being in a RBBC. I'm very glad that I own him, and barring any off-season trades, I'll most likely be keeping him for a long time to come.

Well, I get points per reception in the league that I own him, and with the exception of only a couple of weeks, I started him consistently and was very pleased with the results. In the right scoring system (like mine) he is a very valuable RB. And that's while being in a RBBC. I'm very glad that I own him, and barring any off-season trades, I'll most likely be keeping him for a long time to come.

I have him and SJax in a 1.5 PPR league. There they both have been very good. Versatility like he has could re-define the slash position.

Bush has proven himself. Its time for some of you to give him his due.

Yeah, I mean check out these numbers:

895 rushing yards and 12 tds

420 catching yards and 2 tds

kickoff return for td, while averaging 27.6 yards a return

....oh, my bad, those are for Maurice Jones-Drew. :D Bush isn't bad either, though.

• 3 weeks later...

Just wondering if we still have any Huddler's thinking Bush is a bust? :D

Still not living up to the hype - against the Eagles, he was the garnish, Deuce was the steak.

But he is a productive player and a tremendous asset to his team. :D I've been taking a Buddhist-like stance on the middle path with him all year.

Edited by Chavez

Just wondering if we still have any Huddler's thinking Bush is a bust? :D

He needs a little more time. Deuce should be healthier next year and Reggie will be better adjusted to the NFL. He's still a work in progress, but great in a 1.5 PPR dynasty league like mine.

As an NFL back he needs a little more time. Being on the field he makes the Saints a better team and helps everyone.