[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Miami Player killed

ebartender

However, its sickening to see an organization like "The U" that attracts so much trouble to it...

Wait wait wait, are you saying that this is somehow Miami's fault? The article states that many of his teammates said it was a robbery attempt. How can the University of Miami control the actions of people not attending the U???? I mean come on, they have a hard enough time controlling their own football team. I'll wait for more information before I start bashing the U for this.

Wait wait wait, are you saying that this is somehow Miami's fault? The article states that many of his teammates said it was a robbery attempt. How can the University of Miami control the actions of people not attending the U???? I mean come on, they have a hard enough time controlling their own football team. I'll wait for more information before I start bashing the U for this.

if your referring to the espn article then you already have your facts mixed up.

"Several Miami players, including Pata, said that incident was a robbery attempt and cautioned other teammates to always be aware of their surroundings."

they were talking about a prior incident where willie cooper was shot in the butt and brandon meriweather returned fire. they arent talking about this murder because pata actually spoke in the article.

Wait wait wait, are you saying that this is somehow Miami's fault?

I'm not blaming the University of Miami for this at all. Like I said, this is an amazingly tragic thing to happen to anyone, especially this young.

However, "The U" players, for as long as I can remember, have a knack for finding trouble.

How many Miami players are in trouble? They recruit thugs and get into thug like situations. I don't know much about this guy, so he could have been an exception, or possibley caught in the middle. Sean Taylor and Brandon Merriweather have both had incidents with guns in the past year. If its not Miami's fault, why does it happen to them all the time. Flordia and Flordia State dont seem to have the same problem. It is a very sad story though.

Let's don't be politically correct here. The story line is: University Miami Player Murdered.

The Miami part is a major part of the story especially after the incident a couple of weeks ago.

How many Miami players are in trouble? They recruit thugs and get into thug like situations. I don't know much about this guy, so he could have been an exception, or possibley caught in the middle. Sean Taylor and Brandon Merriweather have both had incidents with guns in the past year. If its not Miami's fault, why does it happen to them all the time. Flordia and Flordia State dont seem to have the same problem. It is a very sad story though.

Not to defend what goes on a University of Miami, but Florida is in Gainsville & FSU in Tallahasse, hardly hotbeds for criminal activity.