[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Which Bell

neilfish2

T Bell is supposedly practicing, but no one knows how much he's running with the first unit, if at all.

If he was inactive at PIT, I'd find it hard to believe that he'll be an impact guy against OAK. The guy removes himself from the IND game in the 2nd half, the coaches inactivate him vs PIT, and he's going to contribute meaningfully the next week? I can't see that.

As always, any news on who will be running this weekend?

per KFFL...

Nov 9 Jeff Legwold, of the Rocky Mountain News, reports Denver Broncos RB Tatum Bell (toe) practiced Wednesday, Nov. 8, and is expected to practice again Thursday, Nov. 9. Whether or not he's able to play during Week 10 has yet to be determined.

eh, he did the same last week but was listed as probable instead of questionable and ended up being inactive.

tough call but i don't think he plays again.

per KFFL...

eh, he did the same last week but was listed as probable instead of questionable and ended up being inactive.

tough call but i don't think he plays again.

those that start mike bell should do so with confidence....even if tatum gets back....Mike bell got all goalline carries during the indy game.....

I feel like I'm walking on thin ice by starting M. Bell with Shanahan. You just never know how things will shake out. I wish we could just get some kind of injury estimate for Tatum Bell. Something like.....Tatum Bell expected to miss 2-3 weeks due to turf toe. Is that so difficult??

What's really going to be interesting is what happens when he comes back healthy?

Per Fanball:

The News

Running back Tatum Bell has practiced all week despite the multiple turf toes that kept him out of last week's game. ESPN's John Clayton reported on Friday that Bell was "set to go."

Our View

Expect Mike Bell to start and for the Bells to share carries depending on success and health.

What's up with that? I just hate the Denver RB situation, it makes me nuts.

Per Fanball:

The News

Running back Tatum Bell has practiced all week despite the multiple turf toes that kept him out of last week's game. ESPN's John Clayton reported on Friday that Bell was "set to go."

Our View

Expect Mike Bell to start and for the Bells to share carries depending on success and health.

Just figures. I traded for Mike Bell to start him this week.

Per Fanball:

The News

Our View

last week he was probable ALL last week (not questionable like the beginning of this week) and was inactive .

i doubt Tinker Bell is "100%" a little less than 2 weeks removed from pulling himself from the Indy game. i wouldn't go anywhere near Tatum for awhile imo.

Per Fanball:

The News

Our View

Ah, the cries from those having to deal with Shananagans. I'm glad I stayed away from the Bells in all my leagues!

Maybe Mike Shanahan really is Skeletor!! That would explain his evil behavior towards fantasy football owners :D

I say go with Mike Bell, as I think they will rest Tatum Bell again this week to have him back for the Chargers. However, none of this implies any ability on my part to know the mind of Shanahan. Such skills are beyond the dreams of mere mortals like myself.