[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Huddle Predictions

Scooby

Where were the 2 TDs for Heap last week? That was just one of many misses for the huddle last week. The Huddle's 'Game Predictions', 'Start Bench List', and other predictions are all just crapshoots. One really can not depend on any source for predictions. It is up to the Fantasy Owners to listen to his/her gut feeling, consensus predictions only cloud the mind. :D

.....in a stunning development today it was discovered that fantasy site providers are not clairvoyant, but simply provide estimates of performance based on the known circumstances surrounding match-ups.

How long does it take some people to grasp this.

And I'm still waiting to find the fantasy site / writer / show that gives 100% accurate predictions.

You seek a Panacea that does not exist.

.....in a stunning development today it was discovered that fantasy site providers are not clairvoyant, but simply provide estimates of performance based on the known circumstances surrounding match-ups.

How long does it take some people to grasp this.

And I'm still waiting to find the fantasy site / writer / show that gives 100% accurate predictions.

You seek a Panacea that does not exist.

Speak for yourself!! I know EXACTLY what's going to happen every week. However, I do things like play Clinton Portis last week instead of Willie Parker just so I can make my opponents think they have chance.

Even the best predictions are probably only 55% accurate. They are calculated guesses based on past performances(matchups) and how defenses have been playing.

Players always vie to improve as do defenses. And DMD is not given team game plans.

Predicting is hard but in August who expected Andre to be the top WR or Colston or Welker to be in the top 12?

Or Huard to be just under Peyton in QB ranking?

Where were the 2 TDs for Heap last week? That was just one of many misses for the huddle last week. The Huddle's 'Game Predictions', 'Start Bench List', and other predictions are all just crapshoots. One really can not depend on any source for predictions. It is up to the Fantasy Owners to listen to his/her gut feeling, consensus predictions only cloud the mind. :D

For 10 dollars I will tell you who to start every week. For an additional 25 dollars I will tell you when to pee.

I can't decide who I'm more pissed at - Heap or the Huddle. Someone is clearly wrong here. I want asses! This is ridiculous!

I can't decide who I'm more pissed at - Heap or the Huddle. Someone is clearly wrong here. I want asses! This is ridiculous!

It's McNair's fault for not throwing the ball to Heap. Digging a little deeper it is Billick's fault for coaching McNair. Digging a little deeper it comes down to Al-Qaeda. If we let these deeply rooted organizations dictate the play on the field, then the terrorists will win.

Over the years I have found that there is only one entity that you could count on week to week for an above 90% accuracy. The Huddle ranks 2nd and all others pale in comparison.

The one you can depend on most so you don't have to make a decision yourself?

The Wiegie Board!

It is a shame that the wiegie board has retired and been placed deep in a closet somewhere because I sure could have used it this year. *sigh*

Over the years I have found that there is only one entity that you could count on week to week for an above 90% accuracy. The Huddle ranks 2nd and all others pale in comparison.

The Wiegie Board!

It is a shame that the wiegie board has retired and been placed deep in a closet somewhere because I sure could have used it this year. *sigh*

When ouiji joined FOFF his board broke and has never been repaired ... as evidenced by his track record in FOFF.

The Wiegie Board!

Back in business. I say you get this and start getting the predictions out there man.

Ebay

Reality-------------> :D <---------------- Scooby

Breathe In --- Now, Breathe out. Repeat

Just do that for the rest of your life and you will be fine. That will be $9.95 (half season special)

Who in the world comes here for predictions anyways. we all come here for the chicks.