[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Best Transactions You've Made This Year

Tford

-Acquired Gregg Jennings for Michael Bennett

was by far the best.

I liked getting Lundy and Gado off the waiver vine

I also traded for Chad Johnson (when his value was down) and Andre Johnson (when his value was up)...players I moved in those deals include Travis Henry, Joe Addai, Bernard Berrian, Derrick Mason...among others.

Right after the league draft I traded Ron Dayne for his 7th round pick next year (rounds 1-6 are used for keepers)

Picked up Mike Bell after he was announced as the starter.

Traded away Mike Bell for an 8th round pick next year (This was right before Tatum was announced as the starter).

Traded Willis McGahee and my 9th round pick next year for Chad Johnson and Jamal Lewis (right before McGahee's injury, CJ's two monster games, and Jamal's few weeks of solid productivity).

In my keeper league:

1. traded Eli Manning for Philip Rivers and a high 1st rd. pick next year after week #1. I have Tomlinson and the combination has guaranteed me points every TD drive they have...and that's a lot the last few weeks.

2. traded Chris Chambers and the high draft pick i acquired for Rudi Johnson three weeks ago. Now i have a rock solid backfield to go with Chad Johnson and Torry Holt at WR.

.....also drafted Lawrence Maroney ahead of Reggie Bush. took some grief for it at the time, but who's laughing now?

....my mistake may have been trading Reggie Wayne and DeAngelo Williams for Torry Holt and a 2nd rd. pick in week #5. Holt has cooled off the last few weeks and Reggie Wayne has scored 7 TDs in about 5 weeks. Where was Reggie the last 21 games when i had him???

Edited by rebdog

After an 0-3 start I grabbed Colston off the WW over Cotchery and Berrien and I few weeks later I picked up Rivers to spot Brady on tougher matchups. My record since then is 6-1-1 and that tie is the difference from being the #2 and #4 seed in a 12 tm lge (2nd in overall scoring) . Unfortunately injuries to both Colston and Kevin Jones could slow things down. Also grabbing Greg Jennings in the 16th round made me feel a little bit better after what I felt was a marginal draft.

I also turned down an offer of McGahee straight up for Ocho Cinco just before he went off.

On the other side I'd have to say dropping LJ Smith for T Copper after 5 weeks of doing nothing. I figured it was time to finally slide Colston to the TE position. I was rewarded with an ankle spain and a goose-egg Now i may have to start Wrighster today....Can't win'em all