[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Chavez and Seattle Huddlers

bushwacked

Here is hoping you guys have a great time at the game! :D

There is a good foot of snow on the ground about 80 miles north but it doesn't seem as though you guys are getting pounded so severely? I'm likely driving to Sea-Tac tommorow morning to make my connection and best case scenario, the snow hits Seattle and I'm trapped downtown and grab a game ticket since Seattle is the only place in the state where travel isn't restricted! :D

Prolly not, but have some fun!

how ironic chavez heads to seattle to watch the packers & get a snowstorm. :tup: It is F'n miserable in the city right now.... but both north & south of the city are worse.

chavez's train roll in about 10:30... if it's on time :D ..... We're meeting up this afternoon for pregame festivities. :bash:

5:30 local start so traffic / weather should be fun. :D fortunately your truly lives about 4 miles from Qwest...... there are advantages to living in the city. :doh:

We'll have to get some drunken pix of the carnage tonight & get them posted here. :clap:

Your trip into Sea-Tac is going to be interesting to say the least. Have a safe one and watch out for the idiots on the highway. Will be interesting to see what is getting in and out of the airport today.

Made it to Sea-Tac and now enjoying the 60+ temps....the roads were absolutely horrendous in the Bellingham area and generally got better the closer I got to Seattle. I almost turned around and went back home after the first 5- 10 minutes of traveling. A lot of cars slid off the freeway.

Hope you guys are having a good one!

Made it to Sea-Tac and now enjoying the 60+ temps....the roads were absolutely horrendous in the Bellingham area and generally got better the closer I got to Seattle. I almost turned around and went back home after the first 5- 10 minutes of traveling. A lot of cars slid off the freeway.

Hope you guys are having a good one!

In my best Bushwacked impression....

Matt Hasselbeck is really good.... :D

Edit: The officials are losing the game for the Seahawks. :D

Edited by Menudo

In my best Bushwacked impression....

Matt Hasselbeck is really good.... :D

Edit: The officials are losing the game for the Seahawks. :D

Seriously guy, go back and watch your Super Bowl DVD again and stop with these posts already. You complain when anybody, Seahawks fans or not, brings up the obvious. Then you feel the need to come into a thread like this and fish for it?

Seriously guy, go back and watch your Super Bowl DVD again and stop with these posts already. You complain when anybody, Seahawks fans or not, brings up the obvious. Then you feel the need to come into a thread like this and fish for it?

:D This guy follows me in every thread I post in, but, when I do the same, his Seattle friends get upset.

So where are those pix at Frazia? I gots to see those ugly fools you hang out with. :D

I should get to them today sometime..... the kids are home from school AGAIN today as you know..... so I'll be in & out for most of the day.

... and now we're bracing for round 2 of snow. :bash: this F'n city absolutely shuts down when this happens. I was watching the news this morning & they said the city of kent has exactly 5 sanding trucks for the entire city :clap: ....... that's for 90,000 people. :D

:D This guy follows me in every thread I post in, but, when I do the same, his Seattle friends get upset.

I have never even chatted with Bushwacked let alone met him. My comment has to do with watching a prick Steelers fan (not referring to Steelers fans in general here) beat a dead horse when he should be happy with his 5th championship and move on. Seriously Menudo, who do you think it should be easier to move on for, you or Bushwacked?

Can we get this smilie added for Menudo?

Edited by NoSupe4You

incredible night @ Qwest...... snow, great game.... partied with chavez & his wife for 6 hours...... great time. I've got a boatload of pix to download..... will get to them tommorrow.

Just a GREAT freakin' trip, aside from Green Bay losing, but I'm not Menudo, I pretty much expected the Pack to walk out of there with an L.

Obviously, you've all seen the evidence of the drunken mayhem and nasal conglomerations that occurred on Monday night. If you listened to your game broadcast very closely, you also may have heard some drunken ass hole running around the stadium yelling "this is PACKER WEATHER!" - that would have been me.

Fraz, Bone, and DO Jaded are all great guys. The memory is a tad fuzzy, but I woke up with face paint on my cell phone and a massive headache - Jedi and sky could probably vouch that I wasn't at full speed at FX McCrory's the next day (and I mean DAY - when you get sky pontificating on subjects such as why Brett Favre sucks, the proper way to make chili, the finer points of oyster consumption, people he would "f*cking kill", etc - you just feel like taking voluminous notes for the first edition of Encyclopaedia Skylivica ), but gamely ate and drank a bunch anyway.

Backing up some, I have to say that TWO nights on a train is a bit much, but from here on out, anytime I can justify trainin' it somewhere in the Eastern US, I am so there. MUCH bigger seats than on an airplane and 1/2 the security hassles - I was a bit upset when I realized if I'd wanted to I could have brought my own CASE of beer onto the train with me. And while it wasn't perfect - all day Saturday we got to enjoy scenic North Dakota and eastern Montana :D - waking up on Monday morning to a fresh snowfall up in the Cascades made it all worth it. Plus we arrived about a half hour early.

The trip was a BLAST, in no small part to Bone, DO, Fraz, Jedi, and of course, sky.

fwiw, I think it is just plain nifty that your boogers come in the shape of the Houston Texans logo.

That certainly explains a lot about that horrible logo.

:D I'm not gonna get sued for copyright infringement, am I?

Can we get this smilie added for Menudo?

Oh man.... next time the Seahawks play the Steelers I would love to make a bet with Menudo where if the Seahawks win, then he has to use that as his avatar for a month. :bash: Although, I'd play fair and let him pick out one for me if the Steelers won the game. :D

Menudo? I know this game might not happen until next year, but would you make this bet in advance? :D

Mr. and Mrs. Chavez are a pure pleasure to sit and yak with. Of course I already knew that from meeting them last year.... but this time around we had more time and it was great.

While I have never been a Favor fan... I do think that somewhere during that conversation I did give him his due as a good QB. At least I think I did. LOL I will give him this though... and I did say as much during our visit... he finally allowed me the opportunity to be an expert on a football injury. I just hope he understands that he will always have a degree of numbness in those two fingers.

Mr. and Mrs. Chavez = Good company! :D