[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Your Christmas wish list

devilwoman

Championships for the Havana Daydreamers and the Dallas Cowboys.

Oh yeah, an Evel Knievel stunt cycle, Super Jock and Rock em Sock em Robots.

Those 5 things would make this 40 year old very happy!

Championships for the Havana Daydreamers and the Dallas Cowboys.

Oh yeah, an Evel Knievel stunt cycle, Super Jock and Rock em Sock em Robots.

Those 5 things would make this 40 year old very happy!

Great wishlist.I bought my son rock em sock em and the newest version of the Super Jock football.You can get the evil Knievel sunt cycle remake as well,I saw it in some catalog we get in the mail.I had all these toys when I was a kid,I cannot wait for my son to open them.I am so ready to play them again.

If the Super Jock remake you have is the "headbanger", I have that as well. It kicks about 13 yards, but like Vanderjagdt.

If the Super Jock remake you have is the "headbanger", I have that as well. It kicks about 13 yards, but like Vanderjagdt.

Yeah it is the headbanger.Does the foot go out of position?I see you can move it.

Yeah it is the headbanger.Does the foot go out of position?I see you can move it.

If you stand him facing straight torward the goalpost, he kicks wide left. You can stand him straight ahead of the post, but he needs to be at an angle. This thing hits distances that the Super Jock couldn't come close to. I've nearly hit the ceiling fan a couple of times...really.

First of all, 5 straight weeks of 100+ yards and a TD for Randy Moss (I can't be the only one still stuck with him).

and

A world wide awakening to a mutual respect and care for the lives of all human beings. Here's an idea Santa; help us to stop killing each other. Please? TIA!

I wish for my best friend Dave (a 29 yr old who was killed one year ago next Thursday in a skiing accident), to have spent the last year catching the biggest fish, drinking the best Scotch, and having the most points possible each week for his fantasy football team in heaven. I hope he's kicking God's butt in the finals!

Here's to Dave, the best friend a man could have....

I wish for my best friend Dave (a 29 yr old who was killed one year ago next Thursday in a skiing accident), to have spent the last year catching the biggest fish, drinking the best Scotch, and having the most points possible each week for his fantasy football team in heaven. I hope he's kicking God's butt in the finals!

Here's to Dave, the best friend a man could have....

:D indeed...to Dave!!!

First of all, 5 straight weeks of 100+ yards and a TD for Randy Moss (I can't be the only one still stuck with him).

and

A world wide awakening to a mutual respect and care for the lives of all human beings. Here's an idea Santa; help us to stop killing each other. Please? TIA!

:D I think somethings in the works for 2012...I think this one is out of Santa's hands...but I will put in a good word.