[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Should I bench LJ this week?

football12

I know "never bench your studs", however I'm in my first round of playoffs this week and I do not like LJ's matchup vs. the very stingy run defense of Baltimore. I could sit LJ and start T. Bell vs. Seattle or if Deangelo will start and play the whole game I may even consider him. My other starting rb is Gore vs. GB. Any thoughts? :D

Also, the other kicker is that T. Holt (my best WR) is playing the Bears and Bulger is hurt again! It's not looking good so far...... :D

Boy oh boy for some smart arsessss around here....lol! :bash:

Yes, yes, no one can ever imagine not starting LJ, but I for one was considering it. I'm sure I'll wake up and smell the coffee soon, I hope..... :D

Thing is LJ had been having that great season with the teams stacking the box on him. Now that Green has broken out with passing, you think he will do worse? No way I sit LJ. Of course, in any given week someone can come along and have a breakout game. But you have to go with the odds and run him. IMHO.

EDIT: Oh and you pass the good sport test :D

Edited by cre8tiff

Ask a stupid question get a stupid answer.

Ironic that the quality of stupid answers far exceeds that of the original question.

Should LJ go for 60 yards and no TDs on Sunday, I doubt any of these fantasy geniuses will be around to console you, Football12.

Go with your gut, and start the players you feel will put up the most fantasy points.

I benched KJ (Top-10 Rb thus far) last week in a bad match-up, and started Cedric Houston in his place. 2 TDs and 100+ yards later.....

Both the Chiefs and the Ravens will have the same offensive game plan. Run, Run, Run. Both teams have capable QB's with average WR's.

LJ hasn't been great at home this year. I don't think he has less than 150 yards and 1 TD at home, since Week 1.

I think KC has a better chance of throwing and getting down close this week for LJ on some short ones.

Don't over think this.

I myself am playing him, but may be forced to start Fargas with LJ because I a don't know what is going on with Chester Taylor.

Ironic that the quality of stupid answers far exceeds that of the original question.

Should LJ go for 60 yards and no TDs on Sunday, I doubt any of these fantasy geniuses will be around to console you, Football12.

Go with your gut, and start the players you feel will put up the most fantasy points.

I benched KJ (Top-10 Rb thus far) last week in a bad match-up, and started Cedric Houston in his place. 2 TDs and 100+ yards later.....

:D