[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Seattle Thrusday night Weather

bushwacked

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

vernon davis was catching passes pre-game....he is a beast..they line up to stop GORE who will get his regardless VD will make them pay......i do not like the deep passing game today...i would say 65% runs easy and passes utilizing TE's off the line....

Yeah, I'm benching Watson to play Davis tonight. We'll see what happens. I don't have high hopes. But who does, from their back up TE?

here's the latest as of 3:29. the wind is picking up and as predicted is out of the south. ( right to left on your TV screen). I still say the worst will come after the game but we shall see.

0.5 miles southeast of Seattle.

Created: December 14, 2006 15:29:39 PST

: Storm Warning in effect until 6 am PST Friday

This Afternoon: Rain. Probability of measurable precipitation 100 percent. Southwest wind 35 mph. High 52.

Tonight: Rain then rain showers. Probability of measurable precipitation 100 percent. Southwest wind 40 gusting to 58 mph. Low 41.

here's the latest as of 3:29. the wind is picking up and as predicted is out of the south. ( right to left on your TV screen). I still say the worst will come after the game but we shall see.

0.5 miles southeast of Seattle.

Created: December 14, 2006 15:29:39 PST

: Storm Warning in effect until 6 am PST Friday

This Afternoon: Rain. Probability of measurable precipitation 100 percent. Southwest wind 35 mph. High 52.

Tonight: Rain then rain showers. Probability of measurable precipitation 100 percent. Southwest wind 40 gusting to 58 mph. Low 41.

keep up the good update!!!

It's changed alot in the last 15 minutes, the rain is extremely heavy now

That is right, it is just pouring right now. Eisen said the rain really picked up in the past few minutes.

Reminds me of a Michigan game where the steps in the stadium looked like water falls.