[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Most Entertaining Team in the NFL

H8tank

There are many arguements that can be made for this title, but the evidence is rather conclusive...

A few small details to consider... the Jim Brown says they have the best RB in the NFL

Sterling sharps says they are the most feared team that could have entered the playoffs.

Entering week 16, they had beaten every team they faced with a winning record, but had the worst record vs. bad teams....

Final nail to prove this hypothesis? NFL Replay, plays the best games of the week, this team has had at least 4-5, and without simple research, I'll claim they have had more than any other team.

The Jacksonville Jaguars are the most entertaining team in the NFL.

Science, it's what rocks.

I gotta go with the Saints as the most exciting because they were never supposed to be. Otherwise how could the Chargers and the highest scoring offense not be the most entertaining?

I gotta go with the Saints as the most exciting because they were never supposed to be. Otherwise how could the Chargers and the highest scoring offense not be the most entertaining?

I'm just sayin, NFL replay replayed more Jax games than any other franchise. That is really my only point.

Come on, agree, it's the only thing we can hang our hat on... :D

oh that, and the fact we beat Dallas, Pitt and Indy. :D

I'm just sayin, NFL replay replayed more Jax games than any other franchise. That is really my only point.

Come on, agree, it's the only thing we can hang our hat on... :D

oh that, and the fact we beat Dallas, Pitt and Indy. :D

I would think that a full season with MJD toting the rock might be something to look forward to. IF he can handle the load IF Freddy leaves.

Teams this year that I am no real particular fan of, but still watch enjoyably. Chargers, Jags and the Saints. Actually like the Jags though they are truely a Hugh "yeah but" team the last few years. With a decent QB and a few less injuries on their D and they win at least three more games this year.

Oh yeah, watching the fiasco in the Big D unfold this year with Mrs. Doubtfire Parcells hiding his face and looking as if he just lost his pet hamster along with T.O. spreading his cancer around another team has been quite entertaining indeed