[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Dallas' Doomsday Defense!

Cowboyz1

This crap just chaps my a$$, and I am going to have a red a$$hole for few days for sure. What in the heck is going on? Parcells gets embarrassed by his club on the eve of the greatest tournament in America. Like myself, he is shaken and stired for certain. Our defense is in shambles. Our QB who was playing like a stud, is now just handing the ball to the other team. We hold Indy to 14 points then turn around and give up 39, that's right 39 points to the sorry, no good, draft happy Lions. THE FRIKEN LIONS, led by Golem in a helmet scored 39 points AND Golem, yes Golem, throws for 4 touchdown passes. :D

Sad thing is, I predicted it. My gut told me we were going to lose to the Detroit Lions, which was inconceivable at the time but low and behold the sorriest franchise in the league comes in to Dallas no less and lays it to us. So by resonable deduction, that leave us sorrier then the Lions. Oh...OH my, I comin to join ya Elizabeth, with a regular season hangover and a Cowboys jersey up my a$$.

How might you ask? Well lets us count the ways.

1. Lions convert 3rd downs at will

2. Roy Williams gets covered by Aaron Glenn, all 5 ft nothing of him. Never mind the ref watching him get shoved into the stands while his flag is buried in his crack. I suppose I don't blame him thought, he was probably saying to himself, "If their dumb enough to have him in coverage against the guy one of one then screw um, flag stays in the pocket."

3. Romo, despite throwing for 321 yards and making some crazy plays, carries the ball like a loaf of bread then feeds it to the Lions for an afternoon snack.

4. Running game, non existent.

5. NO FIRE IN THE TEAM AT ALL. They are playing as uninspired as a hillbillly out of hooch.

If Parcells was thinking of coming back next year, I believe he is thinking twice.

I don't think he expected a team of his to collapse like this at home. Given his personality, it's got to be heart wrenching.

Now we pack up to travel to Seattle with their rabid fans and water logged state, in tote with a defense that is offensive of late and our high octane offenses with sugar in the gas tank.

Line:Seattle with the home field charity of -3

Prediction:

Dallas 70

Seattle 105

I reserve the right to amend this prediction but for now, it stays.

Well at least that’s how I feel right now. I just can’t figure how my Boys let the Lions come in to Dallas an we just lay down, spread or legs, and get tooled by Kitna and company giving them a season high in points scored. :D:bash::clap::tup:

Well we have one week to get our crap together.

Edited by Cowboyz1

Dallas continuously give up 3rd and long which deflates the team and stadium..Im glad they made the playoffs but unless they go on another run like they did when Romo took over they are cooked.

I may be going out on a limb here, but I'll take Seattle +6 for a sigline wager.....

In for a penny, in for a pound. I'll make that bet minus the 6. But you may want to save that bet for the Cowboy- Eagle playoff game (if the Eagles make it that far :D )

Edited by JoJoTheWebToedBoy

I wouldn't bet my single penny on this game.......Period. Not on this game.

Look at my sigline.

Now take a look at my Avy.

That is a direct result of Dallas' Defense. Until they show me at least one game of stopping somebody, in a pressure game, in postseason, I shall watch and root for some defense. The offense can score but the defense needs some stops, consistently.

Between that, and hoping Romo doesn't cater the game, serving Pigskin a la carte. Kid, you can't turn the ball over, not in this league. No matter how well you do in a game, turnovers will kill you and a couple more and Bledsoe will be starting. That I cannot suffer, and neither can Parcells.

So I quietly sit, waiting for Philly........................ :D

Edited by Cowboyz1

Dallas continuously give up 3rd and long which deflates the team and stadium..Im glad they made the playoffs but unless they go on another run like they did when Romo took over they are cooked.

+1

Deflation is a good word for it........

The Cowboys pass D was exposed when the Falcons (who most here would say have a terrible passing QB) threw for 6 TD's against them (two of the passing TD's don't show in the score, as they were called back on penalties).

If the Falcons, with one of the NFL's worst red zone offenses, can drill the Cowboys D for 6 passing TD's, apparently anybody can. :D

Owens, Glenn, Crayton, Hurd, Witten, etc. will be eating the Seattle secondary alive. They will be rolling #3 and 4 CBs out there in coverage and once we beat them deep the running game will take over and the game will be in the bag. Next up Chicago!!! :D:D

Owens, Glenn, Crayton, Hurd, Witten, etc. will be eating the Seattle secondary alive. They will be rolling #3 and 4 CBs out there in coverage and once we beat them deep the running game will take over and the game will be in the bag. Next up Chicago!!! :D:D

Its a nice thought - if the Cowboys O can get on the field. Apparently the Cowboys D enjoys being on the field for 65% of the game :bash:

The only reason to be a Cowboys optimist against Seattle is they are both playing with the same intensity right now :clap:

Im holding out Hope Dallas can beat up that depleted secondary, and rise to the occasion vs the Seattle O.

Then its on to Chicago, where Grossman will give this game away

Onto New Orleans or Philly, and we Boys fans get the rematch we have been wanting.

Dallas then shocks the world and beats San Diego in a shootout SB, 38-37.

Its a nice thought - if the Cowboys O can get on the field. Apparently the Cowboys D enjoys being on the field for 65% of the game :D

The only reason to be a Cowboys optimist against Seattle is they are both playing with the same intensity right now :D

The Cowboys are at least better at stopping the run then Seattle is, so if we can hold onto the ball which has been a problem the game should be ours.

Im holding out Hope Dallas can beat up that depleted secondary, and rise to the occasion vs the Seattle O.

Should happen.

Then its on to Chicago, where Grossman will give this game away

Agreed.

Onto New Orleans or Philly, and we Boys fans get the rematch we have been wanting.

I'd rather face Philly as I like our chances of winning that game.

Dallas then shocks the world and beats San Diego in a shootout SB, 38-37.

This is where the road would end. We could only hope to win a shootout as the Chargers are way better!

Strange things have been happening all year so we'll see. I know one thing, it'll be exciting and this year's playoffs will be more interesting for us Cowboy fans as we were eliminated and watching the Skins last year. But they're back in their rightful place-the bottom of the heap. :bash::clap: