[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Saints vs. Bears

Rockerbraves

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's not looking good for the Saints, but, it isn't over yet. Everything has gone wrong for them so far. If they can get in the endzone at the end of the half here, it could get very interesting. As I'm typing this.....TD Colston !!!!

Not over yet. Nice drive.

The Sex Cannon heads off the field before the half is over and is called back to the huddle. Classic Rexy.

I don't know that I'd blame that all on Rex - the play selection was utterly baffling. Passing up a shot at scoring with decent field position may come back to haunt the Bears.

Grossman:

Tries to call a second TO.

Tries to leave the field before the end of the game.

Throws the ball away, stopping the clock after that.

Misses a wide open Des Clark

Has 37 total yards, 30 of them on one throw.

This is Evil Rex for sure - the only real success we had was when we gave it to Jones for the entire drive. They gotta go find Good Rex real quick.

Grossman:

Tries to call a second TO.

Tries to leave the field before the end of the game.

Throws the ball away, stopping the clock after that.

Misses a wide open Des Clark

Has 37 total yards, 30 of them on one throw.

This is Evil Rex for sure - the only real success we had was when we gave it to Jones for the entire drive. They gotta go find Good Rex real quick.

The key stat is ZERO turnovers.

That was a fumble.

I just watched the play again and it's really hard to tell for either call since Fox only had one camera angle on it. However, left knee comes down - ball is still in... right knee comes down - ball is still in... left shoulder comes down - ball comes out. Maybe the refs saw something different but from that angle there's no way you can call it was a fumble. Unless of course you are a Bears fan.

I just watched the play again and it's really hard to tell for either call since Fox only had one camera angle on it. However, left knee comes down - ball is still in... right knee comes down - ball is still in... left shoulder comes down - ball comes out. Maybe the refs saw something different but from that angle there's no way you can call it was a fumble. Unless of course you are a Bears fan.

:D

Definitely not a Bears fan. However, I saw on a second camera angle on Fox that the ball started to come out before his left, and first knee might I add, was down. The ball was most definitely out by the time the second knee hit. I don't know what you saw. Are we even talking about the same play? The Lewis fumble on the return, right?

That was huge for the Saints. Got to give them some confidence that they can move the ball in the 2nd half. Let's see which caoch can make the adjustments. Take away a couple of quetionable calls and this game would be about even.

Please stop. The Saints turned the ball over, and couldn't stop Thomas Jones on one drive, that is why they are down. The ball was coming out before his knee hit. The offensive PI was questionable, but, those calls happen to every team every game.

That's Evil Rex out there. Good Rex is duct taped up in a basement somewhere.

He got out of the basement for one throw, but then they put put more suct tape on him for the last series.

This drive's key for the Saints.