[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Saints vs. Bears

Rockerbraves

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Grossman can't hit the side of a barn. The guy has no touch and his thorws downfield have all been too high. I hate to say it but the momentum has shifted.

As weird as this is, I am in shock :D

Going from completely accepting the Bears dominating this game to believing the Saints might win it. I love football. :D

I'm no fan of big demonstrations when they catch a first down but a rookie running 88 yards for a touchdown in a NFC Championship game? Doesn't bother me. It was a huge play in a very big game.

I agree it was a huge play, but if he hurts himself, not a good outcome.

I'm no fan of big demonstrations when they catch a first down but a rookie running 88 yards for a touchdown in a NFC Championship game? Doesn't bother me. It was a huge play in a very big game.

The flip didn't bother me as much as the turning around and holding the ball out to taunt the defense. That's just dumb on anyone's part.

by who Urlacher? :D

noone was catching him on that play.

I was being sarcastic ala the unsure look kind of downplaying the talented play he made because of the showboating. Should've given the wink instead- :D

Edited by irish

As weird as this is, I am in shock :D

Going from completely accepting the Bears dominating this game to believing the Saints might win it. I love football. :D

+1

Edit to add: looks like this is all going to come down to Grossman leading a Bears' drive in the 4th. :bash:

Edited by Gros Membres!

John Carney has to be pi$$ed. He has been around a long time, I bet he is annoyed that his team didn't trust him on a 47 yarder, or has Cundiff been kicking the long ones all year ?

John Carney has to be pi$$ed. He has been around a long time, I bet he is annoyed that his team didn't trust him on a 47 yarder, or has Cundiff been kicking the long ones all year ?

I can tell you he did not kick many long ones when he was with Dallas.... or short ones for that matter....

How 'bout that Karney??? :D

Where was the other Carney on the FG try?!?! :D Here's Payton on the sideline. :bash:

Cundiff is a bum and shouldn't have been out there.

why did the Bears get away from the run?? They pounded it all the way down the field their last drive of the 2 nd quarter and now pass...

Passing bombs on first downs and getting stuffed on a 2nd down run is a pretty questionable strategy when your QB can't hit guys wide open down the middle.