[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Saints vs. Bears

Rockerbraves

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It doesn't matter.

The people that don't want to give the Bears any respect, will continue to not give them any respect.

I think you have to have a bit of skill and luck to get to the SuperBowl...it takes both.

Gil, I'm not disrespecting your Bears. I'm simply stating my opinion why I don't think they have an "awesome" defense. It's not like I don't think your boys don't deserve to be in the superbowl. :D

well, it seems to be pretty negative and bitter around here. i think i'd rather go enjoy another beer. congrats to the bears fans, thanks to the gracious saints huddlers, and cheers to all the huddlers that are going to enjoy the 2nd half of championship weekend.

:D

Your posts are usually full of sense. This one is full of $hit.

Maybe I'm wrong, but 2 of the 3 fumbles seemed to be WR's that simply couldn't hang onto the ball and the INT was Brees hucking it downfield on a 4th down after the game was over.

Congrats!

:D

Maybe I'm wrong, but 2 of the 3 fumbles seemed to be WR's that simply couldn't hang onto the ball and the INT was Brees hucking it downfield on a 4th down after the game was over.

Congrats!

It's hard to hang on to the ball when you get hit like the Bears were hitting today.

Gil, I'm not disrespecting your Bears. I'm simply stating my opinion why I don't think they have an "awesome" defense. It's not like I don't think your boys don't deserve to be in the superbowl. :D

They did today...

...and they are capable of also having it in two weeks.

Their offense...different story.

Props to Da Bears...they were the best team in the NFC the entire year and deserve the Super Bowl berth. Now go make the NFC proud and keek the Dolts/Patsies ass. :D

:D Yeppers!

Why does Bushwacked hate the bears and Gilthorp so much ?

gil seems to have morphed into one of those fans who :D about "respect" when he should be saying "f it, we're in the SB, you're not" and enjoying the moment.

I never thought I'd see THAT day.

gil seems to have morphed into one of those fans who :D about "respect" when he should be saying "f it, we're in the SB, you're not" and enjoying the moment.

I never thought I'd see THAT day.

for the record I was joking..I actually agree with Gil that the Bears won this with opportunistic D more then anything was given to them ..

56 yards rushing? :D

Look Gil, I know exactly what you are thinking, exactly. Last year the Hawks were in the same "respect" boat as the Bears. Great regular season with an easy schedule and so many people predicting they lose the NFC conference game at home. The Bears will be an under dog going into the game next week and they have a chance to prove all of us haters wrong! Best of luck, and hopefully the Bears play a better superbowl than the Hawks did last year. :D

I still love the Saints. No matter what Whomper says.

As do a lot of people that werent true fans..They are an excellent football team and a great story..Even with the loss today