[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Lost

BillyBalata

Anyone still interested? :D

At least we're going to get 12(?) straight new episodes with no reruns in between....

Minor interest. I'll record it and watch it at some point. Just not tonight. I'll be watching futball.

My prediction is that I'll be so bored of Lost by episode four that I'll stop watching all together.

Edited by justin

I am watching it , hopefully it will pick up now.

I've lost interest in it.

They can't keep their own ideas straight anymore. They are making this story up as they go along and it's shown through since season 2. In find all but Hurley annoying and the constant breaks and re-runs killed me.

I understand they will have something like 16 run in a row but for me it's too little too late.

I'm really psyched about Lost starting up again!! I'm a tad forgetful so I hope it all comes back once we jump into things tonight. :D

Who's everyones' favorite character on Lost and why?

I like Jack as I think he usually keeps his wits about him with all that's happened and I like the fact that he takes control of the situations that arise.

Edited by irish

I'm really psyched about Lost starting up again!! I'm a tad forgetful so I hope it all comes back once we jump into things tonight. :D

Who's everyones' favorite character on Lost and why?

I like Jack as I think he usually keeps his wits about him with all that's happened and I like the fact that he takes control of the situations that arise.

Mr. Eko was my fav, till they killed him.

Of the folks who are still alive, I think Sawyer is the most interesting.

Mr. Eko was my fav, till they killed him.

Of the folks who are still alive, I think Sawyer is the most interesting.

Yeah I liked Eko as well, even moreso than when he was on Oz. Sawyer's like that hardened criminal type that's a softy inside.

So what's going on in the storyline so far? I last watched when they found they were other people on the island. Am I way out of the loop?

Unfortunately, yes. This show is tough enough to keep up with when you watch every episode and are keeping up. Let alone missed like a whole season.

So what's going on in the storyline so far? I last watched when they found they were other people on the island. Am I way out of the loop?

It might be easier to describe the mechanics of supply side economics during a prolonged recessionary period.

Unfortunately, yes. This show is tough enough to keep up with when you watch every episode and are keeping up. Let alone missed like a whole season.

:D

A buddy of mine says he tries to watch it, but can't seem to grasp what's going on. I tell him not to try...I haven't missed an episode yet and I have no idea what's going on! :D

:D

A buddy of mine says he tries to watch it, but can't seem to grasp what's going on. I tell him not to try...I haven't missed an episode yet and I have no idea what's going on! :D

You and everybody else :bash:

ghey ghey ghey ghey. I watched it tonight thinking that maybe i'm being too harsh on the show. It's sealed the deal. It's lame.

Any show that goes the route of "You got a male field mouse pregnant" deserves to be turned off ASAP.

Edited by cliaz

• 1 month later...

I thought last night's show was solid.

I agree 100%!! I was very intrigued.