[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Yahoo Games Events

Big Country

SO, the other day I was thinking, with the offseason upon us, and all of the current threads going on with the Chess Debacle, the Risk group and the Yahoo Pool, wouldn't it be fun to have an offseason games group of some sort.

I was thinking that, much like the Chess Debacle, perhaps some form of ranking system could be devised for a variety of games (chess, checkers, literati (their version of scrabble), and whatever other games that are agreed upon. We could have rankings within each individual game and have this roll into a Huddl Yahoo Games Overall Ranking.

Just a thought. Hard part for me is that I can't play while at work, so it would be mostly weekend play in my case.

So, would there be any interest in something like this, and, if so, which games would you want included as part of this?

if they have scrabble or a variation of it.....i'm in. does anyone here at the huddle play euchre or pinnachle (sp). i'd play in those as well if anyone does.

I used to play Euchre quite a bit with my dad.... been a while, but I'd definitely be down for some Huddle Euchre.. or Spades or Hearts.

But no IM cheating you bastages

I tried to get a dominoes tourney going after the last iteration of the pool tourney but that only got lukewarm interest. I'd like to re-hash that suggestion... and I'd be cool with Literati too. I will own you foolz. :D

I have first hand knowledge that the above statement is true....at least the dominoes part :D

I've never played, but it is a game that I want to learn how to play. A lot of people have told me it is a good game, very strategical, etc. and a lot of poker players seem to enjoy it.

Anyone have thoughts on why my firefox isn't compatible with Yahoo games?