[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Detroit Tiger Game with Huddlers

Puddy

Okay - I tried to get this going last year then actually was the one to screw everything up by forgetting I had a business visitor coming to town.

Well I would like to plan early. The St. Louis Cardinals are coming to town May 18th-20th. That's a weekend which should make it easy to plan for. The game times are as follows:

Friday 18th - 7:05

Saturday 19th - 7:05

Sunday 20th - 1:05

Individual game tickets went on sale today and these will probably be hot sellers. Post here if you are interested and which day you prefer. Let's plan on buying tickets on Wednesday which will give us a few days to figure this out and hopefully allow us enough time to purchase before they sellout. Once we have the total we need I'll purchase them and everyone can just pay me.

Oh and Friday and Saturday nights they have a pretty good fireworks show if that tickles any of your fancies.

Puddy - in

Wiegie - maybe

Furd - in

Egret - in

Dr. Love - in for the ticket at least

Swashbucklers - in

ChuckB - in

Twiley - out

Chiefjay - ??

Edited by Puddy

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would LOVE to do this--the wife will be just starting her 9th month of pregnancy then, however. I'll have to see how this works.

I will purchase a ticket with your name on it. If you get to come, great. If not, I'm sure I'll find someone to use it.

You don't have to twist my arm to get me to a Tigers game.

Figured you would be in. I know Furd and ChiefJay are fans too. Maybe ChuckB, Dr. Love, Policy...?

How about Twiley? I'd like to attend with the two guys that I lost the bet to.

Figured you would be in. I know Furd and ChiefJay are fans too. Maybe ChuckB, Dr. Love, Policy...?

There is a 2 beer limit when buying so he may not want those kind of restrictions. :D

Me? Not sure, May is very tough because of the kids sports, that said Saturday might work. Friday is a no, T-Ball game.

Why don't we shoot for the Sunday game. Since it's an early start it will give folks who have a little drive more time to get home at a decent hour.

Of course I have a futon in the basement that someone is welcome to use (or two of you depending how well folks hit it off) :D

May is the month of baby showers so if I'm free that weekend I could possibly make it up. :D

Why don't we shoot for the Sunday game. Since it's an early start it will give folks who have a little drive more time to get home at a decent hour.

Of course I have a futon in the basement that someone is welcome to use (or two of you depending how well folks hit it off) :D

Well, I can 100% guarantee that I won't be able to make a Sunday game.

Edited by twiley

I was thinking of buying Upper Box tickets, either LF or RF. They are $20 each. Here's the seating and pricing. I'm okay with more expensive tickets if that's what you guys want but the view isn't bad from there.

Hey if i fly in i want to sit in the On-Deck Circle. That would be really kool to be able to talk to the guys just before they go up to bat :D

2007 Tigers Individual Game Ticket Prices

On-Deck Circle $65

Tiger Den $60

Infield Box $40

Terrace $35

Outfield Box $30

Club Seats $25

Upper Box Infield $20

Upper Box RF $20

Upper Box LF $20

RF Grandstand $20

Mezzanine $15

Pavilion $15

Upper Reserved $12

Bleachers $10

Skyline $5

Edited by alchico

May is the month of baby showers so if I'm free that weekend I could possibly make it up. :D

Well, I can 100% guarantee that I won't be able to make a Sunday game.

Was the second part a joke based on the futon comment or can you really not make it on a Sunday :D

I'd like to get a final number of tickets to purchase. I may go down to the park during lunch tomorrow and get them (this way I can save the ticketmaster fees and also get the tickets in two rows of 4 or 5 which would be more conducive to thought provoking conversation :D than one row).

I plan on purchasing $20 tickets for the following people:

Puddy

Wiegie (I'm assuming the risk on this ticket)

Furd

Egret

Dr. Love

Swashbucklers

ChuckB

Twiley

Chiefjay

Sounds like ChiefJay is the only question mark from the rest of the list. For $20, I'm sure you'll roll the dice that you can make it :D . If you end up not being able to pull it off I'll try my best to unload it. I'll PM Policy to see if he's interested to make it an even 10.

Please post here your confirmation of attending. We can figure out logistics later (rides, parking, post-game debauchery, etc.)

Edited by Puddy