[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

American Idol

alexgaddis

I used to watch this show fairly regularly...this year however I have not followed very closely...just been catching parts here and there...I watched the ladies sing tonite...

um...the two black girls are so much better than any of the other hacks its not even funny...

yes the girls are much better than the guys ...and a few girls are heads above the rest

They are killing the girl from NJ ...i guess those pictures of her and the bad publicity is forcing the judges to criticize her every time without fail ..they want her off

Strong smell of homo in here...

It's going around, watch out it's contagious!!

They are killing the girl from NJ ...i guess those pictures of her and the bad publicity is forcing the judges to criticize her every time without fail ..they want her off

They criticize her because her singing is f'cking horrible.

The last woman singing is simply amazing.

They criticize her because her singing is f'cking horrible.

The last woman singing is simply amazing.

i agree she is nowhere near as good as the other girls but i do believe they want her off the show and quick

and the heavy colored girl sounded even better than whitney when she sang that song

Isn't that why you came in here? :D:tup:

I had hoped they would keep it in the closet like John Edwards... :D

But these full on homo's could find the closet with a road map and a giant dildo...

Edited by spain

Lakisha & that Doolittle chick are the two best singers they've ever had on that show. I really hope that looks don't play a part in it and those two make the final two, like they deserve to. If Lakisha wasn't fat, she would never be on this show, she would have already inked a deal somewhere. The Doolitle chick was already in the business as a backup singer, so, at least she was already "sort-of" discovered.

The boys aren't very good this year.

This is stupid, but I gotta ask. Does anyone get annoyed when the singer taps the microphone with like three fingers of the hand that's holding it to keep the beat? I only notice female singers doing it, and only ones that are on or have been on American Idol. I first noticed it with Carrie Underwood and it drove me nuts to watch her sing. My husband thinks I'm crazy. Ok, maybe I am. :D

I would rather watch paint dry than sit through that vaganized show, Any dude that watches and enjoys it has a mangina

I only watch about half of it and only enjoy some parts. Does that mean I'm like one of those people that are born with both male and female sex organs? :D

So America got it wrong tonight or so I am to believe because of how pissed off my wife is. She said Sanjia should have gone home and not the Bryan McKnight sounding guy or Sundance for that matter. She was also saying that the Gloria Estefan wanna be Sabrina should have stayed and Hayley should've gone home. Is that about right?

So America got it wrong tonight or so I am to believe because of how pissed off my wife is. She said Sanjia should have gone home and not the Bryan McKnight sounding guy or Sundance for that matter. She was also saying that the Gloria Estefan wanna be Sabrina should have stayed and Hayley should've gone home. Is that about right?

Yes. Sabrina in my mind was the third best singer behind Lakesha and Doolitle. I think Sanjia is most likely gettting many votes from overseas and that is why he is getting through to the next round.

haha That's about right. Sundance should have stayed over Sanjaya, without a doubt! I figure that Sanjaya is this year's "cute vote" guy. Like that "chicken little" dork from a year or two ago. Sucks, doesn't fit in with what they're doing, yet keeps getting voted through because he's young and blah blah blah. But I loved Sundance's attitude at the end - "Hey, who wants to give me a job now?" Cool guy. :D

And Sabrina should have stayed as well. Bad call there. But I thought I was the only one that thought she resembled Gloria Estefan.

haha That's about right. Sundance should have stayed over Sanjaya, without a doubt! I figure that Sanjaya is this year's "cute vote" guy. Like that "chicken little" dork from a year or two ago. Sucks, doesn't fit in with what they're doing, yet keeps getting voted through because he's young and blah blah blah. But I loved Sundance's attitude at the end - "Hey, who wants to give me a job now?" Cool guy. :D

And Sabrina should have stayed as well. Bad call there. But I thought I was the only one that thought she resembled Gloria Estefan.

Kevin Covais was the best. It would have been great if he was last years American Idol.