[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Sirius report

peepinmofo

From NFL.com, Adam Schefter reports:

Friday, March 9

Free agent RB Dominic Rhodes reached agreement Friday morning on a two-year, $7.5 million contract with the Oakland Raiders.

I'm not a NY Giants fan but what exactly are they doing? Don't they need a RB?

It's not like Rhodes was asking for much - 2 years 7.5 million?

Edited by Fantasy Jesus

I'm not a NY Giants fan but what exactly are they doing? Don't they need a RB?

Sounds like they are comfortable with Jacobs as their #1 RB, doesn't it? Probably look for some help through the draft, I'm guessing, but it looks like Jacobs is their guy.

How does this signing help the Raiders at all? AM I the only one who thinks that they have to fix the O-line, or at least do something with it before they even think about help at other positions? What am I missing?

Edited by NAUgrad

How does this signing help the Raiders at all? I'm I the only one who thinks that they have to fix the O-line, or at least do something with it before they even think about help at other positions? What am I missing?

I wasn't going to say anything but then you asked. You're missing the word Am in front of the words, "I the only one who..." Oh and of course you have to get rid of I'm. :D:D

Edited by irish

:D

Better?

Beautiful!!! By the way rereading my original post that you quoted I found a mistake in mine so go fix it and feel even better. You know sort of like touche'. :D

You think? This strikes me more as an insurance policy or just a few carries here and there.

Regardless he's the definite handcuff as Lamont just hasn't been cutting it. Again at this point though how valuable can a Raider RB be even if he had the job all to himself, let alone if it ends up being a full-blown RBBC. They need O-line help desperately!!

Regardless he's the definite handcuff as Lamont just hasn't been cutting it. Again at this point though how valuable can a Raider RB be even if he had the job all to himself, let alone if it ends up being a full-blown RBBC. They need O-line help desperately!!

I was going to ask who in there right mind would handcuff two Raider RB's, but you came around in the end of the post. I guess I could really care less who they have on that team. I am not touching any of them.

this is getting tough. Keeper league. Can keep two.

Have:

Addai-now will he get 20+ carries a game?

Benson-ditto, plus is he going to hold up?

Ronnie Brown-???

MaGahee-ditto again.

That is poorly disguised indeed.

Barely, and I do mean barely, relates to this thread.

See ya' Dom! Thanks for the memories! Nothing like saving your best game of the year for the Super Bowl!

Colts have to grab another RB in the draft or thru free agency, IMO. But not at that price.

Kinda feel bad for Dom behind that o-line . . .

For the life of me I cannot understand why Rhodes chose to do this. He's stated all along he wants to be the primary back, not likely going to happen in Oakland. And while the contracts nice, it's not great by NFL standards - or by the over paying we've already seen for other FA's. Plus it's Oakland!

Just don't get it.