[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

So, what is you favorite Van Halen song?

PantherDave

Well, out of many bands the one thing that stands out about Van Halen is powerful, as this IMO is the most powerful hard rock band in it's prime of all time. Not saying other bands were not great in concert-they were, but VH was a unique experience, as they truly rocked you.

This one was real tuff for me, but it always boils down to one tune and they never played it at a concert I attended-well actually two.

Mean Streets

I also love "Dirty Movies"

The Cradle will Rock

Beautiful Girls

Jamies Crying

Romeo Delight

Down and Dirty

Take your Whiskey Home

Unchained

Light up the Sky

My fav album is "Women and Children First"

Edited by PantherDave

I have over-played all of those albums to the point where the normal "good" songs, I have memorized.

But last year I started re-listening to the old stuff and realized that "Loss of Control" was one of my new favorites off those albums.

2 songs from what many condifer the worst Roth album:

The Full Bug

Big Bad Bill

Also, as overplayed as it is: Hot For Teacher. Absolutely perfect song, righ down to the top 10 videos of all time.

Bad was never the same when Roth split to create some early, great music (so long as Vai and Shhenan were with him). Hagar also lost his edge with VH: VOA is an awesome CD as well as 3 Lock Box.

1) Finish What Ya Started

2) Ain't Talkin' 'bout Love

"I been to the edge, an' there I stood an' looked down

You know I lost a lot of friends there baby, I got no time to

mess around "

Edited by Ramhock

Once again I'll go for some of the lesser played-on-radio songs

1) Atomic Punk (not to be confused with our own AtomicCeo)

2) Bottoms Up

3) I'm The One

4) Little Dreamer

5) Outta Love Again

IMO nothing touches the debut album. I remember waiting for the release of VHII and I was pleasantly shocked with the opening tune of You're No Good. They did a fantastic job with that one. I saw VH for the first 3 tours and remember their VHII tour that they played every song on the album except for DOA and I was actually bummed out about that. Saw them in the Stanley Theatre in Pittsburgh for the Women and Children First tour. Talk about loud. In a little 3000-4000 seat theatre. What a show! Just bought the remaster of VHII and will listen to it yet again. This was my favorite cruising album for me and my bud riding around in his 1971 Olds Cutlass. Brings back many memories. Thanks PD!

Once again I'll go for some of the lesser played-on-radio songs

1) Atomic Punk (not to be confused with our own AtomicCeo)

2) Bottoms Up

3) I'm The One

4) Little Dreamer

5) Outta Love Again

IMO nothing touches the debut album. I remember waiting for the release of VHII and I was pleasantly shocked with the opening tune of You're No Good. They did a fantastic job with that one. I saw VH for the first 3 tours and remember their VHII tour that they played every song on the album except for DOA and I was actually bummed out about that. Saw them in the Stanley Theatre in Pittsburgh for the Women and Children First tour. Talk about loud. In a little 3000-4000 seat theatre. What a show! Just bought the remaster of VHII and will listen to it yet again. This was my favorite cruising album for me and my bud riding around in his 1971 Olds Cutlass. Brings back many memories. Thanks PD!

Oh, by the way......HAVE YOU SEEN JUNIOR'S GRADES?