[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Best Time Zone

MojoMan

Time zones  

38 members have voted

1. 1. What be duh most bestest time zone?

• Eastern-It's all here baby. NYC, DC, Baahston, the ATL
    • Central-Chitown and the breadbasket. We feed the nation. We also gets to watch shows an hour early.
    • Mountain-Uhhhh. We're hiiiggghhhh
    • Pacific-La La Land and Frisco--the land of tasty waves and cool buds
    • some other non-American time zone-f()ck 'em

I am starting to like Central time. At first I thought the shows coming on an hour early was a little goofy, but since I'm working from home now, I don't mind. If they had started that early in California, I may not have time to get home from work and do the things I need to do before shows start. And in all actuality, it doesn't really matter much now... with TiVo and all. But watching MNF is a bit better... and I do like being able to get up leisurely on Sundays, get breakfast and do some things before the games start. I don't mind the games going late, either.

I prefer Central overall. Eastern is okay except for live things running so late. Pacific sucked because almost nothing is live there even though it is filmed there and national elections are pretty much over by the time they get out west.

I also prefer Central because PST meant I had to get up for games at 10 AM in the morning but in CST the games do not start until noon on Sunday so I have time for my beauty sleep and all. I do miss having MNF get over at 9 PM or so.

Central timezone is easily the best.

(Although, another thing that is important is your location in whatever timezone you are in--the further west in the timezone, the better.)

I agree completely. It sucks going from Western Michigan to Chicago in the winter... it's bad enough having it dark at 6:00 PM; it really screws me up when it gets dark at 5:00 PM in CST.

For TV, though, CST rules.

i like pacific.... football sundays are great. games start earlier.... go camp out at the local bar...start off with coffee, bloody's and breakfast...... right around halftime switch to bier.... lunch..... and the evening game doesn't take you past midnight (same for mnf).