[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Senator/Actor Fred Thompson for POTUS '08!

H8tank

Saw that last night too I believe. I like his voice; otherwise, he seems like a total ass.

I think people are somewhat disillusioned. A lot of people are cynical out there. They're looking for something different..."

I'm trying to figure out what is so different about him.

Saw that last night too I believe. I like his voice; otherwise, he seems like a total ass.

He sounds like Foghorn Leghorn.

To his opponent in a debate:

"Kid don't stop talking so much he'll get his tongue sun burned."

"Pay attention, boy! I'm cuttin' but you're not bleedin'!"

To the moderator:

"Okay, I'll shut up. Some fellas have to keep their tongues flappin' but not me. I was brought up right. My pa used to tell me to shut up and I'd shut up. I wouldn't say nothin'. One time darn near starved to death. WOULDN'T TELL HIM I WAS HUNGRY!!"

"I'm just a loud mouthed schnook."

And then, to sink his campaign:

"That boy's so dumb, he thinks a Mexican boarder pays rent."

or

"That girl's like that road between Fort Worth and Dallas....................................No curves."

People are looking for something different than Bush. :D

This is getting started so early because we all want this presidency to be over.

Joe Don Baker ... Claude Kersek

Now, 14 years later, Cady has been released from prison and he's hungry for revenge on Sam, having spent his sentence making himself well-read in philosophy and literature. Cady's plan is to destroy Sam's career and family. Cady fatally poisons the family dog, brutalizes Lori, and comes close to getting Danielle to sympathize with him, successfully goading Sam into violence. Sam has Lieutenant Eigert, of the local police department, try to harass Cady into leaving town, hires sleazy private eye Claude Kersek to have Cady beaten up, and offers Cady money to simply go away. When all that fails, Sam uses his family as bait to lure Cady into his house while Kersek is guarding the place. It ends up as a bloody mess when Cady sneaks in and kills Kersek.

You're right, Fred is in the movie but he doesn't play the PI. I honestly don't remember who he is in the movie.

He sounds like Foghorn Leghorn.

To his opponent in a debate:

"Kid don't stop talking so much he'll get his tongue sun burned."

"Pay attention, boy! I'm cuttin' but you're not bleedin'!"

To the moderator:

"Okay, I'll shut up. Some fellas have to keep their tongues flappin' but not me. I was brought up right. My pa used to tell me to shut up and I'd shut up. I wouldn't say nothin'. One time darn near starved to death. WOULDN'T TELL HIM I WAS HUNGRY!!"

"I'm just a loud mouthed schnook."

And then, to sink his campaign:

"That boy's so dumb, he thinks a Mexican boarder pays rent."

or

"That girl's like that road between Fort Worth and Dallas....................................No curves."

:D I loved Foghorn Leghorn

And Fred Thompson was also in Die Hard 2. That there qualifies him for Pres.