[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Relay For Life

ChuckB

Well it wasn't green but I did get drunk :D

Anyway my PayPal e-mail is djdenniswebb@yahoo.com just remember to put in the message your name (if you want me to include it) and if you would like the donation to be in memory/honor of someone.

And again I really appreciate all of my fellow Huddlers generosity, this place never ceases to amaze me :D

OK Chuck Paypal sent..Please note the name in the message is not mine thats the name to put it in memory of..You dont have to include my name . Thanks

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

we can get you the dough ... are you in shape enough to finish the walk?

:D

:D Never doubt a fat man with a cause..................and besides I'm dj'ing it so I'll be doing much less walking than others :tup:

Edited by ChuckB

This is the 3rd time I've clicked on the link causing my browser to crash (Firefox). :D

What can I do to circumvent this?

A few people have PayPal'd me the money and I've taken care of it for them.

If you'd like, my PayPal address is djdenniswebb@yahoo.com and let me know if you want your name included and if it's in honor/memory of someone.

I'm definitely not techie enough to give advice on the crashing thing.

This is the 3rd time I've clicked on the link causing my browser to crash (Firefox). :D

Me too, I always have trouble with a certain software, stuff that runs Yahoo Game Channell for example.

there was an update for firefox the other day...not sure what it was for but maybe it will help...when i made my donation i was using firefox and i didnt have any problems

I'm in first place right now for top single fundraiser by $5, thanks again everyone let's keep it goin, I really appreciate all of the support :D

I'm really proud of the fact that this is my first year doing this and I am doing so well, thanks to the Huddle :D

It's not really a competition as we all are trying to work towards a great cause but a little friendly competition drives the donations up, and that's a wonderful thing :tup: .

Edited by ChuckB

I have been doing it for about 8 years now in Virginia. My Mother is a survivor, so we buy a bunch of candles in her honor and watch her strut her stuff for the survivor laps. Basically yelling at the top of my voice for as long as I can. It is an incredible feeling and I wish you the best relay possible.

I also did one in Toronto where the walk for two days at a length of about 42 miles. That one is in September.

I have been doing it for about 8 years now in Virginia. My Mother is a survivor, so we buy a bunch of candles in her honor and watch her strut her stuff for the survivor laps. Basically yelling at the top of my voice for as long as I can. It is an incredible feeling and I wish you the best relay possible.

I also did one in Toronto where the walk for two days at a length of about 42 miles. That one is in September.

Here's to your mother and your relay as well. :D

Wow! I''ve jumped to $650 after a rather large donation by someone, I am very excited about making my goal :D

Maybe I should change my goal to $1000 :D

Anyways, I just want to continue to say thanks to you guys :tup:

Edited by ChuckB

Well it appears that Chuck was just messing with us. His goal now shows $1,000 and he is woefully short ($350 short to be exact). If you've ever lost someone to cancer and haven't had the chance to contribute to finding a cure, this would be a good opportunity.

Give me the PayPal acct, and I'm in.

I went to the site but I saw no PP option. :D

Us Detroit boys gotta help one another out. Donation sent, hope you get to $1000.

Yeah they don't accept PayPal but you can send it to me and I'll make the payment with my PayPal debit card :tup:

PayPal address is djdenniswebb@yahoo.com

• 2 weeks later...