[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

People make me sick

Big Country

Man Stabs 11-month old son

INDIANAPOLIS - A man stabbed his 11-month-old son in the back, threw the boy out the car window with the kitchen knife stuck in his back and then drove away, police said Thursday. His 5-year-old son managed to escape unharmed.

"He was conscious, but the knife was buried all the way to the handle," said Speedway Detective Jim Thiele. The boy, Devin Chandler, was in stable condition at a hospital Thursday.

Officers had found Kevin Chandler's car but were searching for him. Thiele said Chandler is homeless and had been staying with some friends or family.

Police think 31-year-old Chandler and the boy's mother, Angela Limbrock, were arguing as they prepared to leave Limbrock's apartment on the west side of Indianapolis Wednesday night.

Limbrock handed Devin to Chandler so she could retrieve his car seat inside the home. As she left the car, she heard Chandler swear at the boy and turned around to see him throw Devin out of the car window, according to a police report. When Limbrock picked up her son, she saw a knife in his back, the report said.

She ran back to the home, where residents called for an ambulance.

"We're still trying to determine motive here, but at this point I have no reason to believe he did this to get back at the mother or anything," the detective said.

Speedway Police Capt. Charles Upchurch said Thursday that the department will ask prosecutors to issue an arrest warrant if they do not locate Chandler.

"I don't know why anyone would want to harm an 11-month-old baby," Morgan said.

Chandler has been arrested several times for crimes including domestic battery, auto theft and driving while intoxicated, records show. He served time in an Indiana prison for cocaine possession and carrying an unlicensed firearm near school property, records show.

In 2005, police arrested Chandler after he allegedly kicked Limbrock in the head and body.

Rotting in a prison... or in hell is too good for this person.

One shot to the thead, done!

just when you thought you'd seen it all... :D

Really.

'His 5-year-old son managed to escape unharmed. "

Pretty amazing.

"One shot to the thead, done!"

Too easy and painless. Send him to Iraq as a decoy.

Man, I feel awful when I have to give my kids a spanking :D , this kind of behavior just is completely alien to my train of thought and much more than that.....how does this come into play with the unconditional love we have for our kids....our offspring..our very own flesh and blood. Crime such as these should require immediate extermination......yes, extermination because you have the soul and rights of a cockroach when you do an act as henious as this one. May you burn in hell for all eternity you walking POS. The Captain has spoken :D

Let me have him for an hour, I'll get my framing air gun and load it with some 3 1/4" ring shanks-that ought to tear the hell outta the flesh on the way through. I'd concentrate on the non-vital area's for a good little while, then I'd turn him around and keep poppin the ole spinal column until I severed that bad boy. Stories like these just send me over the edge-he deserves to feel torture.....heck yeah, get my brad nailer out with some 3/4" brads and start poppin those underneath his finger and toe nails....then work on the the spinal tap. :D

Let me have him for an hour, I'll get my framing air gun and load it with some 3 1/4" ring shanks-that ought to tear the hell outta the flesh on the way through. I'd concentrate on the non-vital area's for a good little while, then I'd turn him around and keep poppin the ole spinal column until I severed that bad boy. Stories like these just send me over the edge-he deserves to feel torture.....heck yeah, get my brad nailer out with some 3/4" brads and start poppin those underneath his finger and toe nails....then work on the the spinal tap. :D

best plan so far..

If there's one thing I've learned in my half century, it is that just when you think you've seen the bottom of human behavior, a new abyss opens below it.

Misanthropes have a very valid case.

I posted this in the dog's head thread. It gives me no pleasure to post it again here.

I've got a couple of finish nailers that wouldn't mind joining the party.