[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Hankk's Corner

Hankk

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Galoshes are like Those rubber boots ( some are loud looking like green colored while others are black and you put them over your shoes )

Always thought they looked terrible with a suit on ..

You need to have black rubber overshoes, particularly to protect your shoes from the salt in the winter.

I'm not sure that anyone over the age of 8 should be wearing rubber boots, unless they are fighting fires.

Alright fellas. I'm going to call it a day. I'll check in tomorrow.

Thanks for another exciting installment of Hankk's Corner . :D:D

With special thanks to whomper.

There was talk of mullets and nascar , indicating / alluding to redneck behavior ...I threw in my full set of teeth comment as a redneck joke or reference

No biggie

I know..My unsure graemlin was in response to me maybe not having all my teeth :D

As I understand it, in general, braces is the term preferred by the English, while Americans prefer suspenders. However, I think that it is common for people to make the following distinction:

Braces are fastened to your trousers with buttons.

Suspenders are clipped to your trousers.

The former, if tasteful, are appropriate. The latter are never tasteful, and, unless you're a farmer in the field, should not be worn.

Tossing an assist to Hankk....the kind that clip are appropriate to wear to hold up ski pants, if they are not integrated into the pant.

But then, fashion is not generally a skier's top priority :D

Glad I came across this post as I have a question, and it is serious. My wife of one year puts the pressure on me to trim the bush area. Not bald, just clean up a tad. To me, it's a little metro sexual and I am not a big fan of the metro sexuals. If you recommend I do, how should I accomplish this? Scissors, razor? WHat about the testicles? Sounds like a potential challenge. Again, this may seem like a joke but I am being serious. Until now, I have had no one to ask. My friend would bust my ballz if I asked them.

Thanks, Hankk!

Edited by Donny Kerabatsos

Glad I came across this post as I have a question, and it is serious. My wife of one year puts the pressure on me to trim the bush area. Not bald, just clean up a tad. To me, it's a little metro sexual and I am not a big fan of the metro sexuals. If you recommend I do, how should I accomplish this? Scissors, razor? WHat about the testicles? Sounds like a potential challenge. Again, this may seem like a joke but I am being serious. Until now, I have had no one to ask. My friend would bust my ballz if I asked them.

Thanks, Hankk!

What's good for the goose is good for the gander - IMO if she shows you that consideration, you are obliged to reciprocate.

Plus a trimmed dickfro makes the man root look bigger.

not sure if he's gay, but he looks like someone that Crockett and Tubbs would have a shootout with at the end of a Miami Vice episode... :D

:D

Actually Chavez jacket is Ivory and pants are white

Good eye. The tie is also loosened because it was about 95% humidity with no wind that day.