[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Would you do this trade?

paulzale

It would help to have some additional information about the scoring, starting requirements, & the rosters of the teams involved in the trade.

Given the news (or lack of credible information) regarding Jones, you could probably get a Jones owner to think hard about that kind of trade. If I were the Jones/Williams(Davis) owner, personally I'd take the trade if I had depth at RB, needed quality WR depth, or had a very high draft pick.

It would help to have some additional information about the scoring, starting requirements, & the rosters of the teams involved in the trade.

Given the news (or lack of credible information) regarding Jones, you could probably get a Jones owner to think hard about that kind of trade. If I were the Jones/Williams(Davis) owner, personally I'd take the trade if I had depth at RB, needed quality WR depth, or had a very high draft pick.

PPR, 1 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 Flex (WR/RB), 1 TE, 1 K, 1 DEF/ST

My starters:

E. Manning/J. Cutler

B. Jacobs/FWP

Housh/Driver/Glenn - Bench Furrey/Chambers/Engram/Curtis/Jurevicious

Heap

Kicker who cares

Chicago or San Diego

He is thin at WR and I was hoping to capitalize on the lack of news for Williams (Davis) and KJ, a bit of gamble on my part, but worth it?

Dynasty league and the loss of Tiki is hurting me along with no first round rookie picks

Without knowing the details, you are talking about 2 RB's that might not ever contribute significantly again. Both guys are huge risks right now. Still, we need more information to really say one way or the other.

I'd try to move Glenn and Furrey instead of Chambers. Glenn is old and his value has nowhere to go but down. Cash your chips in on last year's stats because I find it difficult to believe he'll put 3 nice season in a row together from 2005-07. Remember he also had an ijury last season that was briefly described as 'bone on bone' at one point, but he did come back and play like that wasn't the case. Still, something's up with him AND Patrick Crayton appears to be faster than Glenn as he loses a step.

Chambers can be a monster. He can also disappear. If this IS a dynasty, then keeping him for at least another season to see how the Miami QB situation plays out should be a priority.

Also, I'd move them for draft picks. Or at the very least avoid DomanickW. I don't htink he plays again.

I would avoid Williams. He may never play again. At best he will be a return man somewhere or 3rd down change of pace runner. The texans gave him the full time job out of desperation.

Glenn for Jones I would do. As mentioned above he has nowhere to go but down in a dynasty format.

What are you possibly hoping to gain by holding onto Chambers and Furrey?? You could easily get a WR comparable to them later in your draft. Neither are studs. Try and strike gold with a RB, you have very little risk here.

What are you possibly hoping to gain by holding onto Chambers and Furrey?? You could easily get a WR comparable to them later in your draft. Neither are studs. Try and strike gold with a RB, you have very little risk here.

I wouldn't consider Jones or Willimas potential "gold" though. Williams is an injury waiting to happen and Jones is hurt bad now. If he wants to trade both of those WRs maybe he can get 1 solid #2 RB in return.