[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

2007 Mystery Huddler #3

Yeah right, go F yourself.

Uh oh. Looks like someone just had a moment of self actualization.

Grits, you are one of my favorite cats in this forum. :D

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's why a lot of males don't like cats. They cannot make them subservient. The cat is nobody's beeyatch.

That and the fact that most guys are heterosexual and not old women or lonely lesbians, and, therefore, do not want to own cats.

Dogs can open up a can of whoopass on anyone that enters my house when I am traveling for business and not home to protect my family. :D

.....your boss tells you to travel for business, you travel for business, and tell yourself that your dog will protect your family while you are gone......

That and the fact that most guys are heterosexual and not old women or lonely lesbians, and, therefore, do not want to own cats.

I think we mey have covered this in the past, but with a handle like "Menudo" your participation in a "what constitutes ghey" discussion is rendered null and void.

.....your boss tells you to travel for business, you travel for business, and tell yourself that your dog will protect your family while you are gone......

I own my company, so I tell myself when to travel for business. The chances of my dog protecting my family when I'm gone are significantly higher than your cat protecting your family when you're not around. That I'm quite certain of.

I think we mey have covered this in the past, but with a handle like "Menudo" your participation in a "what constitutes ghey" discussion is rendered null and void.

So says the cat-owner. :D

Edited by Menudo

So is Jaxfactor a homo or not?

I'll break it down to you like this.......

Fact # 1 - All Male Cat Owners Are Homos

Fact # 2 - All Female Cat Owners Are Old OR Lesbians

Fact # 3 - Jaxfactor Is A Male (at least I think he is)

Fact # 4 - Jaxfacotr Owns A Cat

Question - Is Jaxfactor a homo ?

That doesn't rhyme at all.

Your poems have sure gone to chit.

Btw, I have two dogs and one cat. The cat is usually on his own and when he wants to be around us, he is. Most of the time he's by himself in a room far away from everyone else. He's independent and can survive on his own.

He's never chewed our furniture or terrorized the neighborhood like the dogs do on occasion. The dogs, one female and one young male Boston Terrier, are more like part of the family. These two are high maintenance to no end.

When I was a teenager, I worked construction one summer. (Yes, even us cat loving homos work in the construction field)

I'll never forget my immediate boss. He was a yuppie type with his expensive leather shoes, and a sweater tied around his neck. He would stand around watching us with one hand on his hip, and a little blond cocker spaniel in the other. He always toted that dog around. Never knew if he was gay, but he sure did look and act it.

Then recently I was at an estate auction and I saw an older guy wearing a hooded coat, and a little yap yap dog in his hood. Every so often the dog would get up on his shoulder and ride around like that. I don't ever remember seeing anything more ghey in my life, except for the cocker spaniel guy.

But maybe I was wrong about those guys. Maybe it was Menudo and Hugh. :D

When I was a teenager, I worked construction one summer. (Yes, even us cat loving homos work in the construction field)

I'll never forget my immediate boss. He was a yuppie type with his expensive leather shoes, and a sweater tied around his neck. He would stand around watching us with one hand on his hip, and a little blond cocker spaniel in the other. He always toted that dog around. Never knew if he was gay, but he sure did look and act it.

Then recently I was at an estate auction and I saw an older guy wearing a hooded coat, and a little yap yap dog in his hood. Every so often the dog would get up on his shoulder and ride around like that. I don't ever remember seeing anything more ghey in my life, except for the cocker spaniel guy.

Owning small dogs is perhaps gayer than owning cats. The jury is still out on that.

Here's my male, albeit about 6 years ago when he was a pup and around 40 pounds, full grown he's about 70 lbs.

Man, you all are good! Not only did you figure out who I was, but also figured out that I'm a homo, a lesbian, and an old woman too! Wow! I'm a homo and a lesbian. That means I can f'k myself. I should try this pronto. I may never leave the house again.

Oh, and I can't wait for little Menudo to ask his daddy for a kitty cat. After saying no a dozen times or more, Menudo breaks down and finally caves. Would love to see the look on the wife's face when she realizes she married a lesbian. :D

I bet your ass knows you were right about those guys.

Cat owners don't really want a pet ... the are in love with the idea of having a pet

Owning small dogs is perhaps gayer than owning cats. The jury is still out on that.

Here's my male, albeit about 6 years ago when he was a pup and around 40 pounds, full grown he's about 70 lbs.

That's funny, I always associated larger dogs with deeper-pitched loud barking and larger pieces of crap to pick up.

Man, you all are good! Not only did you figure out who I was, but also figured out that I'm a homo, a lesbian, and an old woman too! Wow! I'm a homo and a lesbian. That means I can f'k myself. I should try this pronto. I may never leave the house again.

Oh, and I can't wait for little Menudo to ask his daddy for a kitty cat. After saying no a dozen times or more, Menudo breaks down and finally caves. Would love to see the look on the wife's face when she realizes she married a lesbian. :D

If my son asks for a cat, he will be shown the door.

That's funny, I always associated larger dogs with deeper-pitched loud barking and larger pieces of crap to pick up.

Loud barking is a good thing. And if you have to pick up crap anyway, does size really matter? At least dogs crap outside, a cat drops a load in your house.