[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

2007 Mystery Huddler #3

At least dogs crap outside, a cat drops a load in your house.

So do kids.

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cats are the perfect pets. They sleep 16 hours a day. Never bother you to take them for a walk or let them outside to Athenae. You can go on vacation for a week so long as you leave your cat a pig pile of food and a bowl of water. And they make biscuits. What more could you want in a pet? They require little attention, and could really care less if you die, just so long as somebody else starts feeding them.

I wish my wife was like this.

Loud barking is a good thing.

No, it's not. Especially when one is trying to sleep. Training a puppy to not piss on one's carpet isn't fun, either.

And if you have to pick up crap anyway, does size really matter? At least dogs crap outside, a cat drops a load in your house.

I'd rather pick up small, dehydrated turds that don't smell (or just dump them all into a garbage bag at once) than a massive, fresh dump that smells to holy hell.

Edited by Bill Swerski

No, it's not. Especially when one is trying to sleep. Training a puppy to not piss on one's carpet isn't fun, either.

I'd rather pick up small, dehydrated turds that don't smell (or just dump them all into a garbage bag at once) than a massive, fresh dump that smells to holy hell.

Do you prefer tampons or pads?

Well aren't you quite the sophisticated homosexual. :D

I agree. :D You'd think Swerski was MH #3 this year.

I also prefer scotch and whiskey to the Bud Light that some of you dog-owning pu$$ies drink.

<fun-sarcasm>Wow Swerski, when you aren't liking Bill Polians nuts and bashing Ravens fans, you can raise a valid point now and then.</fun-sarcasm>

Seriously, Bud/Coors are just low level pee-water drinks with enough alcohol in them to make one not mind being a redneck. I prefer good drinks that happen to be beer. Guiness, Harp, Bass, Newcastle, Pilsner Urquel to name a few. Beverage preference is however is a different thread.

I also prefer scotch and whiskey to the Bud Light that some of you dog-owning pu$$ies drink.

Bud Light = Why bother

Seems like we are off topic with this statement, but it is all the same thing really. You dog owners look upon cat owners as freaks. I look at people that go to bars and knock back 12 Bud Lights as freaks. If you are going to drink, you might as well do it right.

Full strength beer and whiskey shots only for me please.

It's the favorite of cat loving lesbians everywhere.

Subject: Pet Diaries

A Dog's Diary

7 am - Oh boy! A walk! My favorite!

8 am - Oh boy! Breakfast! My favorite!

9 am - Oh boy! The kids! My favorite!

Noon - Oh boy! The yard! My favorite!

2 pm - Oh boy! A car ride! My favorite!

3 pm - Oh boy! The kids! My favorite!

4 pm - Oh boy! Playing ball! My favorite!

6 pm - Oh boy! Welcome home Mommy / Daddy! My favorite!

7 pm - Oh boy! Kisses and Hugs! My favorite!

8 pm - Oh boy! Dinner! My favorite!

9 pm - Oh boy! Tummy rubs on the couch! My favorite!

10 pm - Oh boy! Sleeping in my people's bed! My favorite!

A Cat's Diary

Day 768 of my captivity.

My captors continue to taunt me with bizarre little dangling objects.

They dine lavishly on fresh meats and green leafy vegetables, while I am forced to eat dry cereal. The only thing that keeps me going is the hope of escape, and the mild satisfaction I get from clawing the furniture. Tomorrow I may eat another house plant.

Today my attempt to kill my captors by weaving around their feet while they were walking almost succeeded. Maybe I should try this at the top of the stairs.

In an attempt to disgust and repulse these vile oppressors, I once again induced myself to vomit on their favorite chair. I must try this on their bed.

I decapitated a mouse and brought them the headless body in an attempt to make them aware of what I am capable of, and to try to strike fear into their hearts. They only cooed and condescended about what a good little kitty cat I was. This is not working according to plan.

Late in the evening there was some sort of gathering of their accomplices. I was placed in solitary confinement throughout the event. However, I could hear the noise and smell the food.

More important, I overheard that my confinement was due to my powers of inducing something called "allergies." I must learn what this is and how to use it to my advantage.

I am convinced that the other captives here are flunkies and maybe snitches. The dog is routinely released and seems more than happy to return. He is obviously a half-wit.

The bird, on the other hand, has got to be an informant. He speaks with them regularly, and I am certain he reports my every move. Due to his current placement in the small barred room, his safety is assured.

But I can wait. It's only a matter of time..........

Take your pick ... carry on. :D

Well aren't you quite the sophisticated metrosexual. :D

I'll run out and get a pit bull, and Ford F350 pickup, and a pack of chew so that the "men" of the Huddle community will accept me. :D

I agree. :tup: You'd think Swerski was MH #3 this year.

Apparently working with retards is your professional glass ceiling.

Edited by Bill Swerski

Wow, I'm not the type to be easily offended but you might have crossed the line here from moran to completely classless POS. :D Not even close to funny.

Speaking of overly-sensitive metrosexuals, I'm sorry to hear that you're still angry at me for not supporting your pot-smoking habit. :D

Speaking of overly-sensitive metrosexuals, I'm sorry to hear that you're still angry at me for not supporting your pot-smoking habit. :D

I dont think anyone here could clasify me as overly sensitive. Making fun of someone because they teach a learning disabled class is just classless. Khloe, Kim and Kourtney Kardashian does pot have to do with this?

I'll run out and get a pit bull, and Ford F350 pickup, and a pack of chew so that the "men" of the Huddle community will accept me. :D

No need.... I mean, you drink HARD LIQUOR and DARK BEER, you are a REAL man..... :D:tup:

Making fun of someone because they teach a learning disabled class is just classless.

As is calling into question one's heterosexuality because they own a cat. But unlike you, I can take a few punches without throwing a hissy-fit.

Edited by Bill Swerski

Are you guys f'n serious? There's a homo hit on every single Mystery Huddler from day one. Now in this particular case a MH is gay because he has a cat? Get a clue. You're going to get roasted when you send in your picture.

It's the Huddle way. Why hasn't anyone defended the other previous homos? :D