[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

2007 Mystery Huddler #3

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Before I exit, just wanted to explain something that didn't turn out on pic#2. I'm pointing to the back of my helmet and inside the finger is typed "Bin Laden" . I had an incident when I first put this on my helmet. It was at night and I couldn't understand why people were giving me the finger. I finally realized that they saw the sticker and probably couldn't read the Bin Laden on it. Then of course, they could have been giving me the finger simply because I'm ghey. :D

In the days before loaf's MH the quickest pick was either the first guess which was in the second post. Almost sure it was the first guess.

i think that i guessed someone (ILS?) last yr in post #2

And y'all didn't even get to see the 3rd pic! Very nice. Chiefjay in post #8 had me pegged. And no SB, those aren't belly rolls, I'm actually pregnant with yet another one of cliaz's ass babies. The first one didn't survive so we just flushed it. And yes, I'm so ghey that I fantasize about meeting Irish in a dark alley.

How the f'k did you guess me so quick chief? I posed the cat to look like it was scratching the chit out of my face. What's the record for quickest guess besides loaf? It was fun all but I'm a little bummed that it didn't even come to some of the funnier clues. Nice job though chiefjay :D

Name the time and specific alley. I can't wait to get a ride on your vulcan. :D

There's some ugly people on this site. :doh:

Edit: Before even reading this entire thread I was going to guess jaxfactor.

Wait!...Wait!.... Let me guess, you're still the best looking guy here at the huddle. :tup:

Edited by irish