[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

2007 Mystery Huddler #3

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Somebody forgot to tell this butt pirate that there is no need whatsoever to bath for 3 or 4 days prior to taking your MH pics. And hey, dont worry about at least straighening up the garage/boarding room/apartment over your Mom's garage, which can be seen in the background... :D

Somebody forgot to tell this butt pirate that there is no need whatsoever to bath for 3 or 4 days prior to taking your MH pics. And hey, dont worry about at least straighening up the garage/boarding room/apartment over your Mom's garage, which can be seen in the background... :D

I don't know who it is, but I can tell that he definitely LOOKS like a STILLER fan. :tup:

I think you guys are on to something. When the SB was here in Detroit a couple years back Squeegie, Menudo, Skippy and some of the other Stiller fans asked about renting out our basement for a few days, unfortunately mine wasn't done yet. Not sure if Puddy got any bites. :D

I don't know who it is, but I can tell that he definitely LOOKS like a STILLER fan. :D

Did he have championship rings on five of his fingers or just the smile of a man whose team has actually won a Lombardi Trophy ??? That doesn't definitely mean that he is a Steelers fan. He could be a Cowboys or Niners fan too.

Just like when I see those sad, pathetic Eagles fans, they could actually be Browns or Cardinals fans.

Well, basically, cats are for homos. Homos and old ladies. Lesbian old ladies.

That's funny, I thought they were for people who didn't want to deal with more than one high-maintenance and attention-starved mammal in their households. :D

Edited by Bill Swerski

That's funny, I thought they were for people who didn't want to deal with more than one high-maintenance and attention-starved mammal in their households. :D

Nope. They're for homos.

Wow, lots of cat haters out there. I guess I must be a homo, 'cause I like cats. Thank God for Menudo and Hugh, the beacons of everything macho to set me straight on that.

My wife is going to be pissed about this when I tell her. Sorry honey, I like cats. Menudo says I am a homo.

And Hugh says I am a lesbian.

Let me defend the cat, if I may.

Cats are the perfect pets. They sleep 16 hours a day. Never bother you to take them for a walk or let them outside to Athenae. You can go on vacation for a week so long as you leave your cat a pig pile of food and a bowl of water. And they make biscuits. What more could you want in a pet? They require little attention, and could really care less if you die, just so long as somebody else starts feeding them.

That is a pet I can make a commitment to.

Wow, lots of cat haters out there. I guess I must be a homo, 'cause I like cats. Thank God for Menudo and Hugh, the beacons of everything macho to set me straight on that.

My wife is going to be pissed about this when I tell her. Sorry honey, I like cats. Menudo says I am a homo.

Cats are the perfect pets. They sleep 16 hours a day. Never bother you to take them for a walk or let them outside to Athenae. You can go on vacation for a week so long as you leave your cat a pig pile of food and a bowl of water. And they make biscuits. What more could you want in a pet? They require little attention, and could really care less if you die, just so long as somebody else starts feeding them.

Sorry, I've already made my ruling.

Your idea of perfection and mine are far far far different. I prefer to let my animals out to deficate and urinate as opposed to having them do in a litter box which will require me to clean. Cleaning the cat box is a chore I prefer NOT to do and if you get lazy your house stinks.

Give me a lovable dog that shows you he loves you every time you come home and comes when you call him over a cat that simply lives in the same house as you do every day of the week.

BTW ... many dogs sleep 16 hours a day as well.

Give me a lovable dog that shows you he loves you every time you come home and comes when you call him over a cat that simply lives in the same house as you do every day of the week.

Funny, one of my cats follows me all around the house after I get home. The other sleeps at my feet every night. Methinks that you don't know what you're talking about.

I like dogs as well, but I don't like coming home from work at 2 in the afternoon to let the dog outside to take a crap... and then having to go back to work again for another 4 hours. Nor do I like having to train puppies to not piss all over my carpet. I'm not particularly fond of loud barking in my house, either.

Edited by Bill Swerski

I aim to please, Mr. Lesbo. Now go make me a sammich before I let my dog eat your cat.

I think people tend to gravitate toward pets that reflect themselves.

Dogs can be trained to do tricks. Go fetch your paper. Beg for food. They require a lot of attention for self validation.

Dogs are all too willing to be your beeyatch. You tell the dog to come. The dog comes. You tell a cat to come. If he doesn't want to come he looks at you like, "yeah right, go F yourself". I happen to like that attitude.

That's why a lot of males don't like cats. They cannot make them subservient. The cat is nobody's beeyatch.

I think people tend to gravitate toward pets that reflect themselves.

Dogs can be trained to do tricks. Go fetch your paper. Beg for food. They require a lot of attention for self validation.

Dogs are all too willing to be your beeyatch. You tell the dog to come. The dog comes. You tell a cat to come. If he doesn't want to come he looks at you like, "yeah right, go F yourself". I happen to like that attitude.

That's why a lot of males don't like cats. They cannot make them subservient. The cat is nobody's beeyatch.

Yeah right, go F yourself.