[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Friday Night poker

whomper

Chalk me up to 50/50 .... If skylive's kid calls me and there is another live game tonight, I'll have to go there as there is more money to be made (that or I got real lucky for the second time in a row) Last weekend we were playing a simple $40 buy in cash game, with 25/50 cent blinds, no-limit. 6 of us playing, two people rebought for $20 a piece, so $280 on the table. When the game wrapped up, I had $225 in front of me.

We really need another person that has no router that plays aside from CD..The other night we had 5 guys ready but couldnt play..We cant expect Cheif to play every week..Does anyone else that plays not have wireless or use a router so the IP you provide is accurate ?

We really need another person that has no router that plays aside from CD..The other night we had 5 guys ready but couldnt play..We cant expect Cheif to play every week..Does anyone else that plays not have wireless or use a router so the IP you provide is accurate ?

I could try using mine. I have a wireless router but it is pluged into my computer. will this work????

Edited by alchico

Table will be set up in a sec.

Go to LAN options, Specify IP address, and enter this: 64.136.199.219

See you there.

DO NOT go to online option, because I think you can still see the table. This may be why some people get kicked.

I don't think I can play and listen to you brag about the Royals the whole time.

was gonna play in live game with skylive's son again this weekend... new group for me... apparently my reputation precedes me as the guy running the game was cool with me but said others were not as I have won the last few times with the other group (some cross players) so... DOug was invited but couldn't bring me along :D