[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Dynasty Rankings

Goldsheet

It's a DYNASTY ranking you numbskulls...

Yeah. An incredibly bad dynasty ranking.

C'mon. Romo is the 4th best dynasty QB? What exactly supports a statement like that? Schaub hasn't been designated a starter in his career until this year, is traded to a poor team, and suddenly he vaults into the top 10? I like Schaub's chances, too, but what justifies that?

Maroney @ the #4 RB is a joke, and while I think AD is going to be a stud, putting him @ #5 when he hasn't played a down in the NFL is ridiculous - especially when last year's "best RB coming out of college in the past decade" is ranked down as the #10 RB. Michael Bush @ #24 RB is a huge joke unless he lands in a spot with absolutely no RB competition. Based on his rankings, I could take a RB crew of the #28 (K Jones), #29 (T Henry), #30 (B Jacobs), & #32 RBs (D Williams) on that list & kick ass for a few years with what I could load up on at WR & QB (especially with Romo @ #4 and Young @ #5). In fact, I'd bet right now before we see where the rooks land that at least 2 of K Jones, Henry, Jacobs, or D Williams ends up in the list of top 12 FF RBs after this year is over.

Edited by Bronco Billy

Broncos is right. That may be the worst ranking I've ever seen.

Don't know whether you will like these better than the earlier suggested source. Downside is that these rankings don't go very deep at all -- only 15 to 20 players per position. But they are tiered and have commentary. Only a couple of what I would consider really questionable calls. Overall, pretty fair, IMO.

http://www.fantasytrader.citymax.com/artic...99795/73679.htm

Haven't seen any meaningful IDP Dynasty rankings yet. Typically don't this early in the year.

SuperChiefs / John

Don't know whether you will like these better than the earlier suggested source. Downside is that these rankings don't go very deep at all -- only 15 to 20 players per position. But they are tiered and have commentary. Only a couple of what I would consider really questionable calls. Overall, pretty fair, IMO.

http://www.fantasytrader.citymax.com/artic...99795/73679.htm

Haven't seen any meaningful IDP Dynasty rankings yet. Typically don't this early in the year.

SuperChiefs / John

While those rankings look better I cannot believe Brett Favre isn't in the top 20 QB's, even if this is his last year (which it won't) and that Donald Driver doesn't make the top 20 WR's. Are you kidding? Darrell Jackson makes it but Driver doesn't, Huh??

While those rankings look better I cannot believe Brett Favre isn't in the top 20 QB's, even if this is his last year (which it won't) and that Donald Driver doesn't make the top 20 WR's. Are you kidding? Darrell Jackson makes it but Driver doesn't, Huh??

Favre - not as a top 20 in a new dynasty league draft. Not for me anyway. The one I didn't understand -- again in a dynasty draft -- was Quinn making it (without even know what team he is on or taking a single snap in the NFL), and Romo being left off.

Driver -- Driver sould have been on this list. I see him somewhere right on the edge. And they weasled out of this a little by saying that they could have put him in that # 20 spot instead of Vincent Jackson. IMO, both Jackson and Clayton were a big reach for a top 20.

But I wasn't critiquing the list. The question was asked, and for an early, pre-draft pre-season dynasty list, it's one of the better that I've found. And I like the commentary on each of the players, but didn't like the lack of depth. Never seen a perfect ranking list yet. Anyone that has a better one, I'd love it, because I'm already working on my own list since I have two different dynasty league drafts in about 3 weeks.

SuperChiefs / John

QB's

1 Peyton Manning, IND 1 1.0

2 Carson Palmer, CIN 2 2.0

3 Michael Vick, ATL 3 3.0

4 Drew Brees, NO 4 4.0

5 Donovan McNabb, PHI 5 5.0

6 Tom Brady, NE 6 6.0

7 Marc Bulger, STL 7 7.0

8 Vince Young, TEN 8 8.0

9 Jon Kitna, DET 9 9.0

10 Matt Leinart, ARI 10 10.0

11 Tony Romo, DAL 11 11.0

12 Eli Manning, NYG 12 12.0

13 Matt Hasselbeck, SEA 13 13.0

14 Philip Rivers, SD 14 14.0

15 Jake Delhomme, CAR 15 15.0

16 J.P. Losman, BUF 16 16.0

17 Chad Pennington, NYJ 17 17.0

18 Steve McNair, BAL 18 18.0

19 Ben Roethlisberger, PIT 19 19.0

20 Brett Favre, GB 20 20.0

RB's

1 LaDainian Tomlinson, SD 1 1.0

2 Steven Jackson, STL 2 2.0

3 Frank Gore, SF 3 3.0

4 Larry Johnson, KC 4 4.0

5 Brian Westbrook, PHI 5 5.0

6 Willie Parker, PIT 6 6.0

7 Clinton Portis, WAS 7 7.0

8 Joseph Addai, IND 8 8.0

9 Shaun Alexander, SEA 9 9.0

10 Maurice Jones-Drew, JAX 10 10.0

11 Willis McGahee, BUF 11 11.0

12 Reggie Bush, NO 12 12.0

13 Edgerrin James, ARI 13 13.0

14 Rudi Johnson, CIN 14 14.0

15 Travis Henry, TEN 15 15.0

16 Laurence Maroney, NE 16 16.0

17 Cedric Benson, CHI 17 17.0

18 Ahman Green, GB 18 18.0

19 Chester Taylor, MIN 19 19.0

20 Thomas Jones, CHI 20 20.0

WR's

1 Chad Johnson, CIN 1 1.0

2 Roy Williams, DET 2 2.0

3 Steve Smith, CAR 3 3.0

4 Larry Fitzgerald, ARI 4 4.0

5 Torry Holt, STL 5 5.0

6 T.J. Houshmandzadeh, CIN 6 6.0

7 Reggie Wayne, IND 7 7.0

8 Lee Evans, BUF 8 8.0

9 Terrell Owens, DAL 9 9.0

10 Marvin Harrison, IND 10 10.0

11 Andre Johnson, HOU 11 11.0

12 Marques Colston, NO 12 12.0

13 Javon Walker, DEN 13 13.0

14 Darrell Jackson, SEA 14 14.0

15 Donald Driver, GB 15 15.0

16 Anquan Boldin, ARI 16 16.0

17 Plaxico Burress, NYG 17 17.0

18 Hines Ward, PIT 18 18.0

19 Santana Moss, WAS 19 19.0

20 Laveranues Coles, NYJ 20 20.0

22 Randy Moss :D

Edited by Randall

There is another place, and they do a pretty good job, but I won't pimp them because of a personal vendetta I have with one of the site owners.

So you are the guy stealing my newspaper every morning? :D