[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Second Date

The D

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She stopped by the party and good times ensued. She left around one and we are going to the Tigers game on Tuesday.

I plugged my booty call at 2. :D

He's making this shiatzu up.

Or he has no soul. Either way, that's pitiful. :D

He's making this shiatzu up.

Or he has no soul. Either way, that's pitiful. :D

Nah, when I was single there was always a flavor of the week at my place.

Although he does seem a little full of himself. :D

Much like myself when I was single. :tup:

Nah, when I was single there was always a flavor of the week at my place.

Although he does seem a little full of himself. :D

Much like myself when I was single. :tup:

There can be only one gutbasher though... :D

What's up with the pary police in this place? We've got Griz telling this dude to settle down and get married, and cre8tiff and CJ are trying get high and mighty.

I say get what you can when you can D. Live your life to the fullest now before you get married, because when you do it's game over my friend. You may get all you want and more from your future wife, but you better be dam sure you've tasted the other 30 flavors first.

The next time you hook up, flip her over on all fours and tell her this is how the Swamp does it. :D

I’ll take some chit for this, but if you actually want free advice I’m game. I’ve dated a lot of attractive women, and they are very different than the plain Jane’s. Hot chicks know they’re hot and they get a lot of attention all the time. They’re quite used to men fawning all over them and expect it… so should you. If you’re the jealous type you’re sunk here, because they all want what they can’t have…. just like the rest of us.

What they seek is confidence. It can’t be manufactured, so it can’t be faked. If you send her flowers and candy after the first date, you’re sunk. They say Chivalry is dead, but it somehow shows weakness if it comes on too strong too soon. If you went on a date and you weren’t that attracted to her, then you’d prolly back off. The inverse of this is that if you do go overboard too soon, she’ll assume she has you in check and scales become imbalanced. One must understand the Pleasure Principal to understand this.

The Pleasure Principal dictates that equality must be attained in a strong relationship. Both people must feel equal in order for them to really fall in love. If there’s a “one-up” (its definition), then the “one-down” knows this. The balance is unequal, and it leads to a dysfunctional relationship. Did you know that the feeling of love has been biochemically linked to the feeling of being out of control? If one partner perceives themselves as the “one-up”, then they are in control… therein defines the paradox. In order to actually fall in love, you have to believe there’s balance, or you’ll feel in control, and therefore not feel real love. If you commit to someone and trust them completely, then they have control over you. In return you give them control, and balance is achieved through trust. It’s all based on trust, which is all based on the truth. Honesty is key in this, and you must accept you partner for who they are… who they really are. You have to know who they really are, and in return they know you. It’s all part of the bond of trust, but it has to go both ways equally. In summation, she can’t feel like the “one up”, or it’s crash and burn.

She knows my reputation though. This is where I'm at a crossroads.

So now we’ll go into reputation. What do you have a reputation for? If it’s dating a lot, that’s not as bad as dating a lot and talking about personal stuff. Water cooler conversations revealing explicit things are not cool, because it will get back to them. Not only will it get back to them, but anyone in the circle of acquaintances. That’s the reputation you don’t want. If you just date a lot and can keep secrets, then you’re just experienced. “Have you ever been experienced?… I have.”

Some guy tried to pick her up while I was four feet away so I came back and told him I wanted two shots of Jager and a glass of Merlot (no way this bar has Merlot). He looked at me funny so I asked him again so he thought I thought he was a waiter. He left and never came back with my booze.

When you go out with hot chicks you are in constant view of the predators. If you hover over her like a glove, she’ll sense a lack of confidence. Especially in small bars, there’s always some swinging tool that thinks he can kick your ass and try something. Never understood these guys, but a few drinks brings out the jerk. Best to not acknowledge their presence, but when you have to handle it, you have to handle it. Cool move with the waiter comment.

So we went to this party and it was pretty nice. There were about 40 people there and 25 of them were chicks. Of those 25 chicks one was fat and three or four of them were Penn Staters (bad helmet, good uniform). As always I'm my charming self chatting with her friends, dropping compliments about her to her friends, and trying to figure out which of these girls is trying to test me. Her hottest friend is SUPERCALIFRAGILISTICEXPIALIDOCIOUS !!!ing off the charts hot and she corners me to ask me where I lived and where I liked to hang out. She was real forward. I played it like this: I blew her off but gave her good info. If it doesn't work out with this girl I might trip across this one at a bar or club later. She kept telling me she liked my watch and that I had good taste in things. On any other night, she would have found out about good taste.

This is where you’re coming off like a dick. No problem keeping those precious little thoughts to ourselves. Her friends are important though, as one mind meld look at her friend’s body part will define you to them. Must maintain eye contact… It’s so obvious when a guy locks on for a second.

She also realizes that I don't go on dates, that I have nailed a lot of chicks, and that I am really making her the exception. This puts her in her mind, in the position of power. So far she is not even come close to abusing that. My buddy is throwing me a birthday party tonight and she is stopping by which could be problematic since there will be some chicks there I have history with, including my best current booty call.

Last time I had a steady chick was in college and that was easy. :D

You don't go on dates? What does that mean? You're making her the exception... you're so awesome for doing that (insert maniacal laughter here). "Booty call"... who uses that anymore? Sounds like you're light years away from a real relationship, but I live in a glass house so I'll just leave it at that.

So you’re hitting the old 30 mark and are wondering when it’s gonna be time to settle down. Wasn’t my plight, because I was married all through my 20’s and had kids, but I have a lot of friends in that point in their life. Kids… picket fence… minivan… sounds kinda cool. Sounds like this one may have enough to make you content, but only if you and she both know what it is you each want to be content, and are both capable. This is really key, because you won’t know you have it unless you know what it is. To get it, you have to make the balance in the Pleasure Principal paradox of love make the stars align. If either can’t be trusted, or feel in control, then it’s just destined to crash.

Think I’m full of it? …maybe, but when 35 comes and you’re thinking about the wife and picket fence just happening, it may not. Biological clocks go both ways, and unless you want to be 60 when your kids are 20 (nothing wrong with that by the way) in a best case scenario, you may want to start the mellow out process. Lethargic in the current mindset, I’m just really sick of playing this game. I wish you all the best.

I’ll take some chit for this, but if you actually want free advice I’m game. I’ve dated a lot of attractive women, and they are very different than the plain Jane’s. Hot chicks know they’re hot and they get a lot of attention all the time. They’re quite used to men fawning all over them and expect it… so should you. If you’re the jealous type you’re sunk here, because they all want what they can’t have…. just like the rest of us.

What they seek is confidence. It can’t be manufactured, so it can’t be faked. If you send her flowers and candy after the first date, you’re sunk. They say Chivalry is dead, but it somehow shows weakness if it comes on too strong too soon. If you went on a date and you weren’t that attracted to her, then you’d prolly back off. The inverse of this is that if you do go overboard too soon, she’ll assume she has you in check and scales become imbalanced. One must understand the Pleasure Principal to understand this.

The Pleasure Principal dictates that equality must be attained in a strong relationship. Both people must feel equal in order for them to really fall in love. If there’s a “one-up” (its definition), then the “one-down” knows this. The balance is unequal, and it leads to a dysfunctional relationship. Did you know that the feeling of love has been biochemically linked to the feeling of being out of control? If one partner perceives themselves as the “one-up”, then they are in control… therein defines the paradox. In order to actually fall in love, you have to believe there’s balance, or you’ll feel in control, and therefore not feel real love. If you commit to someone and trust them completely, then they have control over you. In return you give them control, and balance is achieved through trust. It’s all based on trust, which is all based on the truth. Honesty is key in this, and you must accept you partner for who they are… who they really are. You have to know who they really are, and in return they know you. It’s all part of the bond of trust, but it has to go both ways equally. In summation, she can’t feel like the “one up”, or it’s crash and burn.

So now we’ll go into reputation. What do you have a reputation for? If it’s dating a lot, that’s not as bad as dating a lot and talking about personal stuff. Water cooler conversations revealing explicit things are not cool, because it will get back to them. Not only will it get back to them, but anyone in the circle of acquaintances. That’s the reputation you don’t want. If you just date a lot and can keep secrets, then you’re just experienced. “Have you ever been experienced?… I have.”

When you go out with hot chicks you are in constant view of the predators. If you hover over her like a glove, she’ll sense a lack of confidence. Especially in small bars, there’s always some swinging tool that thinks he can kick your ass and try something. Never understood these guys, but a few drinks brings out the jerk. Best to not acknowledge their presence, but when you have to handle it, you have to handle it. Cool move with the waiter comment.

This is where you’re coming off like a dick. No problem keeping those precious little thoughts to ourselves. Her friends are important though, as one mind meld look at her friend’s body part will define you to them. Must maintain eye contact… It’s so obvious when a guy locks on for a second.

You don't go on dates? What does that mean? You're making her the exception... you're so awesome for doing that (insert maniacal laughter here). "Booty call"... who uses that anymore? Sounds like you're light years away from a real relationship, but I live in a glass house so I'll just leave it at that.

So you’re hitting the old 30 mark and are wondering when it’s gonna be time to settle down. Wasn’t my plight, because I was married all through my 20’s and had kids, but I have a lot of friends in that point in their life. Kids… picket fence… minivan… sounds kinda cool. Sounds like this one may have enough to make you content, but only if you and she both know what it is you each want to be content, and are both capable. This is really key, because you won’t know you have it unless you know what it is. To get it, you have to make the balance in the Pleasure Principal paradox of love make the stars align. If either can’t be trusted, or feel in control, then it’s just destined to crash.

Think I’m full of it? …maybe, but when 35 comes and you’re thinking about the wife and picket fence just happening, it may not. Biological clocks go both ways, and unless you want to be 60 when your kids are 20 (nothing wrong with that by the way) in a best case scenario, you may want to start the mellow out process. Lethargic in the current mindset, I’m just really sick of playing this game. I wish you all the best.

Thanks for taking the time to write all that out. Don't mind the honesty one bit and I think your spot on with several of your points. Pretty sound advice within. :D

It worked for Ron Burgundy . . .

Try Panther Cologne...guaranteed to work 100% 70 percent of the time.