[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

At the hospital

Big Country

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats mom and dad! :D Just wondering what the wife got to eat after fasting. My lady brought me some Outback home after my colonoscopy. That was nice and I was starving.

As it was a C-Section, shw didn't get to eat for hte first 24 hours except for ice chips and they did let her have some cranberry juice/7up mix. SHe has really not had much of an appetite. She had some roth this morning, a little angel food cake at lunch time and I left with my oldest son before she ate dinner, but she had ordered some lasagna dish (she is still on a soft foods diet). She get sthe farewell dinner I believe tomorrow night, which is either a chicken dish or filet mignon, so, knowing my wife, it will be filet tomorrow.

And all, I just got in a little while ago with my oldest, got him fed and put to bed, and I am beat, so I will not be working on the pictures until some point tomorrow... Morning if I get up early and have time before heading back to the hospital, evening if I don't.

Congrats mom and dad! :D Just wondering what the wife got to eat after fasting. My lady brought me some Outback home after my colonoscopy. That was nice and I was starving.

I remember sneaking my wife a double-double and fries from In-n-Out on the 3rd or 4th day after all 3 of her C-sections. (Yes, my wife is a trooper. Plus she's married to me, so maybe even 'martyr'.) A little risky, but worth it in her eyes....