[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

So, what are YOU doing right now?

darin3

So I woke up somewhat early this morning, drove up to my site inspection in Ocala, FL and then turned around, back through Orlando (sampling a joyous slice of pepperoni pizza at a roadside Sbarro as I typically do during this trip) and reached today's destination of Vero Beach. Because my client had to re-schedule our meeting (was supposed to be today at 3) to tomorrow, I got to my hotel early and as such, they don't have my room ready (ahhh, the wonders of being a Priority Club member at Holiday Inn... oceanside room upgrade for freeeeeee). So I grabbed my laptop, threw on a pair of shorts and my sandals and came out to the beach. Since my damn Dell laptop's battery only lasts about 45 minutes, that should provide ample Huddle time while feeling the nice warm breeze of the Atlantic. The water is wayyyy bluer than in California. Such a gorgeous day, about 87 degrees here. Ah, and would ya look at that.... my margarita arrived. :D So, what are YOU up to?

:D

How far are you from Boca? I will be doing aproximately the same in about 1.5 hrs. :D

I think Boca is pretty far down. I'm in Vero Beach. Should be plenty of sunshine left then. :D Enjoy!

dude, nobody give a crap. :D

you are like the worst poster here. :tup:

Coming from you, clown, that means absolutely nothing. :doh: Now bring me my nachos, twit.

And on the docket for tonight, 'cuz I know that weetodd zmanzzz is waiting to hear, is the following: check into the room, perhaps take a little snoozer (or play poker) whilest watching some ESPN. Put some bets in on the NBA playoffs (won big last night :D) and then head back down to the hotel's bar/restaurant for some happy hour action and watch the games. They serve the world's best French Dip sandwich (really) next door, so I'll probably go get one of those bad boys later. Ahhh, life is good.... (that is, until I have to fight a probable hangover and get up at 6:30am for an 8am meeting... :D)

the only guy i knew named darin was gay. and he didnt have a little number by his name. :D

Estimated time until ztwitzzz posts another tasteless set of pics to get him banned (again): 3 days. Tick, tick, tick...

Doesn't that go without saying?

She's a former U of Kentucky cheerleader about 20 years past her prime though. :gross:

:D

:gem:

:tup: