[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

No black Prez

cliaz

from CNN:

Democratic presidential candidate Barack Obama has been placed under the protection of the U.S. Secret Service, reportedly because of a threat against him, the Secret Service said Thursday.

I was wondering when this would start. Only in America.

Where does it say the threat was because he was black?

Or is someone playing the race card unneccessarily?

[Faux News]It's because he is an Islamic fundamentalist who was educated in Sharia in a Madrassa.[/Faux News]

Where does it say the threat was because he was black?

Or is someone playing the race card unneccessarily?

Do you see any of the whites getting this?

I’m telling you. America will never let a black man be President in the next 50 years. We are just not ready to give that position over to a non-white. I’m not saying this to be racist I’m just pointing out a fact that it will never happen. I like Obama. I think he is head and shoulders above Hill-er-ree. But he will never sit in the Oval office.

A black man or a white woman ... are those our only choices?

Well, if we mixed the two we could elect an mulatto hermaphrodite. And I'm pretty sure Cliaz would be okay with that.

Edited by yo mama

I'd vote for a black man, a woman, a black woman, an American Indian, anyone as long as he is willing to cut the budgets of social programs at the same rate he/she/it raises taxes to pay off our debt, eliminate the death tax, and tighten border security.

Edited by Perchoutofwater

Add in Guliani's cross dressing and you'll capture the H8tank vote as well.

And if our cross dressing mulatto hermaphrodite candidate were in favor of full estate tax repeal we'd capture Perch's vote, too.

I think were on to something here...

Edited by yo mama

Hey, whatever excuse the Democrats want to make up on why a Republican will win in '08 is fine by me.

Because he's black...because he's a woman...

Now mopping up the spit from my montior and keyboard... thanks! :D:D

I try to be as honest with myself as possible concerning my own prejudices, etc., and while I would hope that given the choice of voting for the best possible candidate, that I would overlook race and gender, all things being equal between potential candidates I think I would be more likely to vote for a black male than a white female.

That's probably just the husband in me talking though... once you see first-hand a major hormonal mood swing you learn to (quietly) question female rationality.