[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Who is the most annoying person in your office?

AtomicCEO

Annoying Co-Workers  

38 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the most annoying person in your office

• The salesman who overuses jargon incorrectly
    • The guy who uses speakerphone for every call
    • The guy who rambles on about everything he's doing but never completes anything
    • The gossipy complaining girl who doesn't get that she can solve her own problems
    • Write-in vote (other listed below)

In reality... The guy who uses speakerphone for every call and the guy who rambles on about everything he's doing but never completes anything are the same guy.

So he wins for me.

He's also from Texas.

In reality... The guy who uses speakerphone for every call and the guy who rambles on about everything he's doing but never completes anything are the same guy.

Usually the same guy has his office manager/secretary make the call and then he/she picks it up on speaker phone.

My old business partner called me up right before the opening day to make a baseball wager-had his office manager make the call, then he gets on the speakerphone-pretty arrogant.

So he wins for me.

He's also from Texas.

:D I am not.... I'm from California :D

Anyone who calls a rambling, pointless meeting that breaks up late with no action items listed.

Yup. :D:tup:

Went through this with a 6' 3" psycho woman who wore size 14 high heels. :doh: She was very insecure for some reason and usually called a boring pointless meeting each week to drive home the fact that she was "the decider." Nope, no action items or anything in the meetings, just "everybody needs to shape up" rants and "we're a team" b.s., which wore on peoples' nerves. There were no major problems that I was aware of, and I don't understand where this crap was coming from. There were many times that I wanted to say to her during the meetings, "Okay, you're in charge, we get that. Would you just let us do our jobs?" :D

The obese rhino woman who you would think would compensate for her hideousness with a winning personality but instead chooses to allow her foul attitude to accent her physical appearance (and personal hygiene).

:D you know her too?

The types that annoy me the most are the ones that get the floor in meeting and ramble on about their 2% involvement/agenda for as long as possible.

How about the azz kisser who spends about 45 of every 60 minutes chatting up the boss or plopped down in a chair in their office. When "new" equipment comes in said azz kisser gets first dibs and then the trickle down effect happens. Oh, and this person is great at delegating others to do her work, taking credit for others work.

The types that annoy me the most are the ones that get the floor in meeting and ramble on about their 2% involvement/agenda for as long as possible.

That is exactly who I was talking about with option 3.