[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Proper way to celebrate Memorial Day

H8tank

30 members have voted

1. 1. Which is the proper way to honor Memorial Day?

• Respect and admiration for our Soldiers both serving and fallen.
    • Protest the iraq conflict, spit on soldiers and call them baby killers!

3) Continue to support keeping our soldiers in harms way in a pointless sectarian war's crossfire.

4) Supporting our troops by urging Congress and the President to bring our men and women home safely to their families.

Edited by CaP'N GRuNGe

3) Continue to support keeping our soldiers in harms way in a pointless sectarian war's crossfire.

4) Supporting our troops by urging Congress and the President to bring our men and women home safely to their families.

Scum bag. Why don't you move to Canada?

I am taking my beautiful wife to Vegas for the long weekend. She will be paying her outmost respects to our troops by sunning herself by the pool, going to a spa, and reading books/magazines all weekend. I on the other hand, will be showing my respect to them by winning as much money as I possibly can at the poker and dice tables. Its only a small thing I realize, but I am at least trying to do my part!

You forgot eat too much BBQ, get falling down drunk, and blow something up in the back yard.

Protest the iraq conflict, spit on soldiers and call them baby killers!

But wait there's more!

Then I find their significant lonely heart others and impregnate them. Write a letter to our soldier overseas, telling them their girl cheated. Haha.

And then, I find their parents, leave a brown paper bag of flaming poo on their doorstep with graffiti writing on the porch - Nancy Pelosi says hello. Hoho.

By now, the Bingo hall is just about to let out, so I go find their grandparent's car, slice all four tires in the Buick. Hehe.

Oh, how I love Memorial Day.

Go to the lake, drink, go home, drink, BBQ, drink, play some washers, drink

Repeat

Only a true American appreciates a good game of washers. :D

God Bless you, Dutch, in your continuing support of our troops. :D

Assuming the weather is nice I'll be doing the BBQ, Lake, Beer thing with the family.

Last two Memorial Days have had great weather, here's hoping for another.

Edited by chiefjay

No clue here either, but I'll bet that Commie Canadian says it "warshers". Jeez, I hate that. :D

Them and the Baltimorons. :D

What's a game of washers? :D

It's kind of like Horseshoes, other than you have a wodden box with a large pvc pipe in the middle and you have large washers that you try to throw into the pipe for points. It's a midwest game I think. It's a good backyard game to play while drinking.