[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Anybody know the best way to rent a Midget?

Duchess Jack

I found rent a midget but they're located in California.

I am looking for something in the AC area. Any thoughts on how/where to look?

My buddy is five foot nothin' and I want to give him the gift of height for his bachlor party.

Ideally - I'd want a chick midget to strip for him... but would take a guy midget to hang and drink with.

On that note... anybody going to be in AC this Saturday?

DJ i will be In AC. Kentucky Ave and the Boardwalk, Lucky Lou's Tattoos.

cool, I will drop you a pm by the day's end

:D:D

I was at a bachelor party many moons ago where they had midget tossing. This particular midget was must have worked out he was broad and very muscular and heavy. I thought when my buddy told me we were gonna have midget tossing we were going to be able to really fling him good but we could barely get any distance on this little bastard.

I was at a bachelor party many moons ago where they had midget tossing. This particular midget was must have worked out he was broad and very muscular and heavy. I thought when my buddy told me we were gonna have midget tossing we were going to be able to really fling him good but we could barely get any distance on this little bastard.

You can always hire Beetlejuice.

http://www.jollydwarf.com/html/hirebeet.htm

I think I would feel less guilty if I banged a whoor. :D

I think I would feel less guilty if I banged a whoor. :D

ask Beetle, there is a vid clip of him banging one on that website...not to mention a rather hugh woman beating people in the face with her boob

You can always hire Beetlejuice.

http://www.jollydwarf.com/html/hirebeet.htm

The guy im talking about used to be on Howards show all the time before Hank..I forget his name. He used to fued with Hank though when he started on the show

The guy im talking about used to be on Howards show all the time before Hank..I forget his name. He used to fued with Hank though when he started on the show

Marty the Midget