[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Who would you rather have?

Popeye

Wow, tough call. I think Henry is in a prime position to put up spectacular numbers for the next couple of years. While it is a few years removed, McGahee is still an injury risk and definitely not in as good of a situation as Henry appears to be.

Rivers does have one of the toughest passing schedules this year, but Schaub's isn't much better and at least Rivers has a lot more weapons at his disposal.

I personally would prefer to be the one receiving Henry, Rivers and Clayton in that deal.

Rivers does have one of the toughest passing schedules this year, but Schaub's isn't much better and at least Rivers has a lot more weapons at his disposal.

I personally would prefer to be the one receiving Henry, Rivers and Clayton in that deal.

I agree with this. Rivers has a ton of talent around him and he's not a bad qb either. Henry and McGahee are probably a wash if both stay healthy. And hey he's throwin in a wr to boot.

The reason why I ask, I was offered Henry, Michael Clayton, and Rivers for McGahee and Schaub.

I am admittedly biased, and I also see the additions in DEN go far beyond just adding Henry in regard to putting the running game into the top 5 again.

Personally, I think your end of that deal is a steal.

Edited by Bronco Billy

The reason why I ask, I was offered Henry, Michael Clayton, and Rivers for McGahee and Schaub.

I'd be pulling the trigger on this one. Like others in here, I am very high on Henry this year and would prefer Rivers to Schaub any way. The fact that you get Clayton as well is a bonus.

I would make this deal.

That being said...don't expect Rivers to blow up this year with his schedule...but he should be consistant for a long time.

To me McGahee is the better back between the 2 in real life.. but Henry plays for denver so he should look much better statistically.

I am admittedly biased, and I also see the additions in DEN go far beyond just adding Henry in regard to putting the running game into the top 5 again.

Personally, I think your end of that deal is a steal.

+1 That is a steal for you I like both Henry and Rivers better than Shaub and McGahee and you're getting Michael Clayton as a throw in. Pretty sweet if you ask me, especially when Clayton rebounds.

Edited by irish