PantherDave

My first call from a Huddler.

So... what was he wearing?

Why....nothing at all....have you not been paying attention?

Does anyone have any of those links to the funny cyber chat crap. You know, the robe and wizard hat, etc?

Does anyone have any of those links to the funny cyber chat crap. You know, the robe and wizard hat, etc?

Why didn't you just PM Cliaz :D

...he also mentioned a scrap book party...where there would be wine and such....he just had to flesh it out.

Were you guys able to finish at the same time? :D

Were you guys able to finish at the same time? :D

We got it right in the end :D

Give me your number. I'll call ya. I promise to bring the baby powder and the cats. :D

So if I call and talk to Steelbunz then I am okay, right?

Nope, in your case, not even that will help.

Hey Skippy! HARRRRRRRR :D

Hey Skippy! HARRRRRRRR :D

LOL

Just doing your little part I see. :D

Why would anyone want to talk to Huddlers or for heavens sake, meet them. :D

The first huddler I ever spoke with on the phone was Rocknrobn when my dog got sick. I thought it was great how he reached out to a person he didnt know and shared some info about the illness my dog had..Then he started breathing heavy and asked me if I minded if he called me Natalie wood

The first huddler I ever spoke with on the phone was Rocknrobn when my dog got sick. I thought it was great how he reached out to a person he didnt know and shared some info about the illness my dog had..Then he started breathing heavy and asked me if I minded if he called me Natalie wood

:D

Are you sure it wasn't Sophia Loren :D

Yeah.......I think Sarge asked me to do that "phone voice" I used to be so good at......LOL. :D

Yeah.......I think Sarge asked me to do that "phone voice" I used to be so good at......LOL. :tup:

That was me. :D

OK....you know I love talking to all you folks.....but you know who "gives great voice"?

Balla. :D

That deep, radio voice with a smile and a touch of Southern twang.....it'll give ya shivers. :D

OK....you know I love talking to all you folks.....but you know who "gives great voice"?

Balla. :D

That deep, radio voice with a smile and a touch of Southern twang.....it'll give ya shivers. :D

It's weird how my buds in Pittsburgh think I talk with a southern twang now while people down here still think I sound like a yankee. Oh, and did I mention my voice is kinda deep? :tup:

Panther Dave call me tomorrow ...if possible before noon ..as from noon to 3 i will be in a turkish bathhouse :D

My eyes just got AIDS from reading this post.

I'm typing with one hand.

these made me laugh.

Oh man, this is a funny thread. Not quite up to the level of Loaf's knock-down, drag-out with a mouse, cockroach, or gila monster mind you, but funny none the less.

I can't quit friggen laughing :D