[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

My first call from a Huddler.

PantherDave

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So if I call and talk to Steelbunz then I am okay, right?

Nope, in your case, not even that will help.

Does anyone have any of those links to the funny cyber chat crap. You know, the robe and wizard hat, etc?

Hey Skippy! HARRRRRRRR :D

The first huddler I ever spoke with on the phone was Rocknrobn when my dog got sick. I thought it was great how he reached out to a person he didnt know and shared some info about the illness my dog had..Then he started breathing heavy and asked me if I minded if he called me Natalie wood

The first huddler I ever spoke with on the phone was Rocknrobn when my dog got sick. I thought it was great how he reached out to a person he didnt know and shared some info about the illness my dog had..Then he started breathing heavy and asked me if I minded if he called me Natalie wood

:D

Are you sure it wasn't Sophia Loren :D

Yeah.......I think Sarge asked me to do that "phone voice" I used to be so good at......LOL. :D

OK....you know I love talking to all you folks.....but you know who "gives great voice"?

Balla. :D

That deep, radio voice with a smile and a touch of Southern twang.....it'll give ya shivers. :D

It's weird how my buds in Pittsburgh think I talk with a southern twang now while people down here still think I sound like a yankee. Oh, and did I mention my voice is kinda deep? :tup:

My eyes just got AIDS from reading this post.

I'm typing with one hand.

these made me laugh.

I can't quit friggen laughing :D