[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

iphones here, get your iphones

tonorator

:D today's the day. let's get out there and support mr. jobs.

limit two per person at an apple store near you. folks have been camping out now for 2 days to snatch these up and resell them on ebay.

any local hubbub in your town?

..but you'll spend a grand on a grill. :D

When you count other toys that go with the Egg, I've spent more. However, I love to cook, grill, smoke, etc. There is a certain beauty in watching smoke trail out of the top of the Egg.

In contrast, I generally don't enjoy talking on the phone. I like my phone to ring, I answer it, I talk, and I say goodbye.

I'll get one but not till ver2 when bugs are worked out and its upgraded a bit. There is no way I would stand in line to get it. My Treo650 has been great but the "new phone every 2-yr itch" is starting to tickle :D

We should have a pool to see how much they go for on Ebay tonight :D

I went to the mall today with my son. There was a line at the at&t store about 12 dorks thick. I'm pretty sure the employees were making them wait longer just for the fun of it.

:D

I cant see buying a phone for $500-$600 and having it operate off the slower end of their data network ... makes no sense at all. Make a handset with all the bells and whistles and make it run slow.

I went to the mall today with my son. There was a line at the at&t store about 12 donks thick. I'm pretty sure the employees were making them wait longer just for the fun of it.

fixed.

(you have to look close ...)

I'm up for new phones on my Verizon plan. Anybody have any recommendations?

What type of phone you looking for? PDA/Smartphone or more of a standard handset? What types of features do you want in a phone?

I'm up for new phones on my Verizon plan. Anybody have any recommendations?

What type of phone you looking for? PDA/Smartphone or more of a standard handset? What types of features do you want in a phone?

I'll be tracking the responses here... My Motorola Q has its ups and downs and I think I want to trade it in for something new.

Probably will just end up getting another flip phone. Currently have a Samsung and it's been decent. Would love to get innernets access but unless you get like a Treo or Blackberry you can't really use it for much right? Even then they aren't that great are they? For instance it would be great to hit sites like MFL and the Huddle which get blocked at work. Though I probably don't want to pay the data fees monthly anyways.