[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Personal Photo

Egret

I got mine in there. :D

Very nice RnR! Now does this mean that I will be listed as stalking you? :D Now I'm gonna want to look to see if indeed anyone has used a photo. So look out all, Jax is gonna be stalking you!

Very nice RnR! Now does this mean that I will be listed as stalking you? :D Now I'm gonna want to look to see if indeed anyone has used a photo. So look out all, Jax is gonna be stalking you!

"Oh the Humanity!" :shudder:

Just remember.....Guido and Carmine are ALWAYS watching out for me!

I put my mug on there...and if any of you go look, I will know about it...

The 3-armed baby can be looked at with just clicking your name and not going into your profile. Though the picture is smaller there.

The 3-armed baby can be looked at with just clicking your name and not going into your profile. Though the picture is smaller there.

That kid is going to be pretty handy around the house. He'll save an arm and a leg on home repairs.

And you would know that because............ :D

:D good point. Unfortunately, it's because of the 13 yr old in the house. I've had no choice but to educate myself on that and AIM....

Myspace, AIM, and 5000+ text messages a month...

.. I keep asking why he just doesn't pick up the phone?