[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

i am sticky

isleseeya

I'm hot, sticky sweet, from my head to my feet.....

Def Leppard.

Looks like it's time for another music quiz!!

"It's too hot (too hot) too hot lady. Gotta run for shelter, gotta run for shade."

"Hot in the city. . Hot in the city tonight!"

"Lookin for some hot stuff baby this evening, I need some hot stuff baby tonight"

"It's getting hot in here, so take off all your clothes"

"Hot tamales and they're red hot, yes she got 'em on sale"

"Party people all around me feeling Hot Hot Hot!"

"Hot town, summer in the city. Back of my neck getting dirty and gritty"

Extra credit - Without googling it, who wrote "Hot Child in the City"?. . . .tough one. . ..

Edited by SheikYerbuti

Def Leppard.

"It's too hot (too hot) too hot lady. Gotta run for shelter, gotta run for shade."-Some cheesy assed band that I can't remember

"Hot in the city. . Hot in the city tonight!"-Billy Idol

"Lookin for some hot stuff baby this evening, I need some hot stuff baby tonight"-donna summer?

"Party people all around me feeling Hot Hot Hot!"-Buster Poindexter?

"Hot town, summer in the city. Back of my neck getting dirty and gritty"-Among many others Tim Curry of Rocky Horror fame does a version

Extra credit - Without googling it, who wrote "Hot Child in the City"?. . . .tough one. . ..Pat Benatar?[/quote]

Edited by detlef

Disgusting today ...finally going home with my shirt stuck to me ..rain baby rain tonight please

The AC at my restaurant kicked off yesterday afternoon. We couldn't get anyone out until this morning and he found that both compressors needed to be replaced and he wouldn't be able to get them soon enough to start before Wed morning. Needless to say, it was freaking hot at Jujube today.

Good thing we had an afternoon thunderstorm today.

...you are a ghey man....................

:D ...thought I was gonna "shades" or something didn't ya :D

Nutkick huh ...I will remember that the first time we meet PD

I would have put a smiley graemlin here but can't use graemlins from my blackberry

My company ( european based ) is real old school and horrible with dress code ...suit and tie always ...dress down days on friday does not apply to upper management which I am part of ...it stinks

I hope they pay you well at least...

Def Leppard.

"It's too hot (too hot) too hot lady. Gotta run for shelter, gotta run for shade."

"Lookin for some hot stuff baby this evening, I need some hot stuff baby tonight"

"Party people all around me feeling Hot Hot Hot!" Lovin'Spoonful

"Hot town, summer in the city. Back of my neck getting dirty and gritty" Nick______ Can't think of the last name

Extra credit - Without googling it, who wrote "Hot Child in the City"?. . . .tough one. . ..

Def Leppard.

"Party people all around me feeling Hot Hot Hot!"

"Hot town, summer in the city. Back of my neck getting dirty and gritty" LOVIN' SPOONFUL

Extra credit - Without googling it, who wrote "Hot Child in the City"?. . . .tough one. . .. Nick ______

Fixed

"It's too hot (too hot) too hot lady. Gotta run for shelter, gotta run for shade."-Some cheesy assed band that I can't remember

Cheesy assed band??? That song was by Kool and the Gang!! You know, "Ladies Night". . . ."Celebration".. . ."Get Down On It". . ..

"JUNGLE BOOGIE"!!!

Cheesy?!?

:D

Good lord... I can't believe I was actually looking forward to Texas weather while in the DC area. F'in 100+ in DC today and got pounded by a hugh t-storm (thankfully I JUST got to the airport). Was sweatin my balls off earlier in the afternoon on a site visit.

whomper, look for the dude wearing only a banana hammock and aqua socks ??

I am wearing my nipple tassles and assless chaps

Edited by whomper

So I met isleseeya today and here is how it went down

I called him on the phone and headed up the block

:clap::clap:

We recognized each other by description said hello and had some small talk

:tup:talk :doh:

Then things got interesting

He said sometimes he likes to wear this :D and :clap: to the village peoples greatest hits..

:D I said whoa nellie I dont play that..He said well since :D is out of the question maybe we could just cuddle..I had to think quick . I pointed behind him and said " Look that guys a dead ringer for Liberace"..he turned around to look and I :clap:

Seriously..We had a good talk and I look forward to grabbing a lunch when you get back from vacation..definetly a good guy. Im glad we met up :D

So I met isleseeya today and here is how it went down

I called him on the phone and headed up the block

:clap::clap:

We recognized each other by description said hello and had some small talk

:tup:talk :doh:

Then things got interesting

He said sometimes he likes to wear this :D and :clap: to the village peoples greatest hits..

:D I said whoa nellie I dont play that..He said well since :D is out of the question maybe we could just cuddle..I had to think quick . I pointed behind him and said " Look that guys a dead ringer for Liberace"..he turned around to look and I :clap:

Seriously..We had a good talk and I look forward to grabbing a lunch when you get back from vacation..definetly a good guy. Im glad we met up :clap:

I feel bad that I did not spank you as you asked me to..but there just too many people around

Seriously was a pleasure meeting you and will get together again after my vacation

:D