[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

So, I just googled "wiegie"

wiegie

Similar to Timmy, the first thing that comes up for me is a link to the huddle. But on the first page, my Age of Empires stats appear...didn't know anybody kept track of that, along with pages from other people that must share my initials.

If I click on images there's a gorgeous he/she that appears.:D

Kidd Skilly

Kidd Skilly - Detroit's Bad Boy

You know you've heard the name and the music. :D For a couple of years now there's been talk coming out of Eminem's hometown about this South Asian rapper. Who is he? What's he all about? What's the buzz on Kidd Skilly? Don't ask me, READ!

Khalid Ilahi: Who is Kidd Skilly? For those of us in a coma, tell us about yourself. Where you grew up, how you got involved in the scene?

Kidd Skilly: Kidd Skilly is just your average everyday dreamer whose dreams are anything but average. I grew up in the D. Detroit if you from outta town, you know, the home of your World Champion Pistons. How'd I start? Check it... I started out kickin' rhymes on the street corners with my peeps, goin' to crack houses to politic with young pushers over beats. He who ain't hungry hardly knows how to eat. I'll starve for victory and feed whoever doubts me defeat.

:tup::D